I'm Calling The Police

Time cease to a halt, voices numbing in the background, so much that the frozen girl can practically hear the beat of her heart in her ears

It is loud, stomach churning into what feels like a millions of butterflies fluttering around.

She doesn't know if it is a good feeling or bad. Cause while her eyes can't seem to look away, her guts are definitely telling her to make a run for it.

Run away from the being who stands before her right now.

He is big, so big that she has to tilt her head all the way back to properly look at him. His shoulders are broad, chest and biceps buffed in dominance.

He looks just like a nightmare.. a beautiful nightmare.

Her cheeks shy in glittering pink, doe eyes starting to waver when he directs his gaze up from the wallet in his hand to her shaking ones.

And Jennie swears she just felt her heart skip many beats. Is that even possible?

His gaze is as dark as him, so dull and intimidating, like the midnight locks of his shiny hair. Eyes sharply into slits, his irises contain no colour but black. It matches his aesthetic, cause he is clad in nothing but dark clothes.

He has an unusual beauty that envelops the entirety of his existence.

His head seem to slowly tilt to the side when she continues to stare, and oh my god, his jaw... is so sharp. Jennie thinks if she reaches out her hand to touch it, her fingers will get bloodied.

How can a man like this exist?

She blinks, realising her staring as the background voices slowly come back to normal. She snaps out of her trance, looking away and towards the computer sitting at the side.

Her lips purse, cheeks puffing up a bit. Oh yeah, he asked for a pack of cigarettes.

So she turns around, anything to get away from the head spinning affect this unknown man seems to have over her.

Her legs are shaking and her hands are trembling when she picks up the keys of the cigarette compartment located behind her, right in the counter wall.

And Jennie slowly comes to a hesitant realisation that she is shaking in what seems to be fear. From what exactly, she has no idea..

Using her leg to pull the small wooden box towards her, she steps on it to get to the compartment easily. Ever since she started working here a month ago, the others came to a devastating realisation that she can't actually reach the cigarette compartment.