How To Run From The Mess You Made

I made a moodboard for this chapter

I made a moodboard for this chapter. Hope y'all enjoy it. It's not pretty but I made it in like 5 minutes so yeah.😉
—————————

Putting down the gift bag on the dinning table, Jennie dips her hand in and pulls out the object inside. It's a white teddy bear with fur so fluffy, her hand basically sinks inside into marshmallows.

A small smile lifts up her face. Jay really went all out.

Putting it on the middle rack, she stares at it for a few seconds before turning around and walking towards the bed. The groan that leaves her when she throws her tired body onto the bed is inhuman.

Today was one tiring day. And her head is still hurting from yesterday's outing. The spicy noodles did nothing for her hangover after she got the call from her uncle.

She sighs, thinking his words through. What the fuck does he wants from her? He's already pulled back most of the income on the card her father signed and opened for her.

Just cause he already knew what kind of person his brother actually is. But of course her uncle managed to get ahold of them. The only way he was supporting her was with her studies and the apartment she lives in.

She started working because she had basic needs, just something that will at least support her on the things she needed for daily living and little college expenses. But of course that asshole was keeping an eye on her. He found out about her job.

Her phone tings next to her. She picks it up, opening the message her cousin sent her.

She reads through the text, eyes widening at what she reads. She sits back up, mouth gaping at the small device.

'Father wants you to move out of the apartment.'

The audacity.

'What the fuck does that means?!'

'He said to tell you to look for another apartment, one that is smaller. He will continue to pay for it.'

Her eyes well up in tears. Cause she's upset? No fucking hell. She's raging, that's why.

'What else is he going to take away from me?'

'I'm sorry, Jen. But don't you think that's better? The apartment you live in is too big for one person.'

Taking a deep breath, she stares down at the texts with dead eyes. Of course she knows this apartment is too big and classy for just one little person like her. But she's grown attached. This is where her mother and father first moved in as a couple. The apartment has all kinds of memories and photographs.

'It has memories, Yeri.'

'Look for one that is closest to your college. Everything will be better.'