A Good Day To Die

Jennie is a fool

Jennie is a fool. Fool, she tells everyone.

She always believed that she was an immortal. But if she did managed to get herself killed, it will be over something stupid. And now, she is going to die.

Over condoms.

And the cause of death you ask? A man that shall not be named.

She hesitantly tilts her head to the side a bit and glance at her back, and lo and behold, it is him. Her doe eyes link with his sharp ones that are hidden under a black cap he is wearing and she immediately moves away to the side.

"T-Thank you." She stutters like a dumb hoe.

The man simply nods, half his face hidden by a black mask. Jennie stands frozen in her place, tiny fists curled to her side. She slowly glance her eyes up at him, cheeks turning red to the tips of her ears when she finds his gaze on her.

However, before she can fall to the ground under the weight of that stare, he looks away. Looking down at the condom he just caught, he tilts the box to the side and reads something, probably the size.

That seems to do it for him as he found what he wanted, Jennie can tell cause she is currently staring at the other side of the box which also prints the size of the condoms.

XXL

Yup, just what he needs.

The man curls it into his palm and turns around. Jennie, oh poor Jennie, can only watch with a gaping mouth as he walks away, back muscles flexing through the black jacket he is wearing.

Even in this situation that is very embarrassing and intimidating for her, she still doesn't forgets to appreciate his aesthetic. His style is definitely giving life to her depressed soul.

The self proclaimed Instagram model in her is dancing on the tips of her toes right now. He will definitely have a really good Instagram page.

Just as she nods to herself, deciding to side with her inner conscious for once over his style, another thought hits her.

Didn't he buy a box of condom like two weeks ago? What the fuck? She makes an ugly face in the middle of the empty men aisle.

Who in the hell is he using those on? Or maybe he has a girlfriend..?

Also, what is with her and breaking other's privacy with thoughts? She has always been a curious chicken, never would she think she is this nosy.

She is not allowed to do that. She's a good girl, she is. And she will like to maintain that image.

Huffing into the thin air, she lets herself lean against the condoms. Her heart is definitely in her throat right now. She thinks back to the scene, the sight of the man standing so close to her that she can smell his perfume.