How To Be A Failure

"You are my champagne, my wine~" Jennie sings in the end of the line

They stand in front of the infamous bar, waiting in line to get inside. They are all dressed up, shining with visual and charisma.

Jennie is squished between Jieun and Yeonjun, dressed into a satin black slip dress she borrowed from Jieun. The woman first gave the young girl a sultry red dress, to woo all the boys quickly as she put it.

But Jennie, the forever asexual refused.

She will look great in both. But the raging teenage hormones which has barely escaped her, preferred the black colour as an emo sad backstory anime lead character.

Also cause she wants to look cool. Doing a light smoky eyes, letting her hair curls loose and top it off with some heels that will actually make her look a bit tall, she is good to do.

And right now, she is vibrating. Cause she is really excited and nervous. A part of her just wants to bolt back home but the adults standing behind her are right there to stop her from doing just that.

Weird how they know her so well in just one and a half month of working together.

So she continues to sings to calm her ass down. "My tequila, margarita. Mojito with lime. Sweet mimosa, piña colada~~"

Also side point, she is actually really excited to taste all the fucking alcohol.

The adults standing behind her only watch, smiling in amusement at the way the eager girl bumbles from here to there.

"With the way she already is, we have to watch her all night." Hyunjin muses from his place behind Yerin.

"Exactly." Yerin presses. "We all have to stay together, alright. It's a friends night out. Doesn't mean we can go around and get laid at anything chance given." She pokes Yeonjun's shoulder who pouts.

"Hey, it's not my fault the girls are crazy for me."

Rolling their eyes, they all move forward when it's their turn, and Yerin comes forward as the one who has the tickets.

"VIP." She tells the huge man ticking out names.

The man in black perks up and leads them off towards the VIP door.

Jennie breaths in as she enters the spacious room, looking around the area in full curiosity. "Wow, this place looks.. expensive."

Jieun chuckles as she grips the youngest's shoulder. "Welcome to my world. It's quite nice in here. Except for some who are snobby cause they are rich fucks. Just stay away from those, Kay."

Jennie nods, walking further into the pub with the rest of them. It's a lot less people then the pubs she's seen filled to the brim in movies. And the atmosphere also doesn't make her pinch her thighs in nervousness.