She's Scared Of Dicks, So She's A Tree Now

"It has

"It has." Jungkook has mumbles.

"Huh?" And Jennie has dumbly let out in shock.

The man stares down at her, at the little round face which carries round doe eyes that shines millions of stars. The innocence in her face is visible by the blush in her round apple cheeks.

Now that he looks at her up close, she is very much a round lump.

A small smile lifts his face. It's so small it barely crease his eyes, but she sees it lifting up his lips from where she is standing close to him. It might be the first time, cause his blank face has melted into an emotional, even though it's a small change, it has her heart skipping a beat at the sight.

She immediately averts her eyes away from him, too intimidated by his dark eyes and too flustered at the smile she saw peaking through his black cap. It's weird how even a smile does nothing to take away that look in his eyes. He looks even more like a predator when he wears his caps. The shadows of it falling over the upper half of his face,  makes his eyes shine like gold sometimes.

She shivers, too small for someone as big as him.

He is the exact opposite of her. Cause she is all about glitters and pastels, skirts and long high socks, shoulder length layered hair always dolled up in a pretty and soft way. While he is like a rebellion, inked with tattoos and pierced with dangling studs and earrings, jet black hair falling over his eyes as if he just took a shower.

His hair is sometimes styled up, revealing his forehead, away from his eyes, his eyebrow piercing twinkling in the lights of the store. She thinks he looks really intimidating like that. To the point where her legs start to shake when she sees him looking at his friends through the few loose locks that have fallen over his forehead.

How do they survive that stare? She doesn't know what the fuck is happening to her these days?

"That's why little things shouldn't mess with what they can't handle." His gaze lifts up to meet hers as he mumbles the first full sentence he's ever said to her.

Her mouth part as he turns around and walks away. She is left gaping at his disappearing back. Little things..

Her face turn bright red. Little things. Little things. Can't handle.

A shiver crawl down her spine and a whimper leaves her as her legs fully give up on her right that instant. She is glad the shelf is there to to keep her from falling to the floor. Her back lean against it, and she animatedly slide down to the floor.

Hot blood has traveled all the way to the tip of her ears and nose to the top of her head, making her dizzy. So she furiously fan her face, trying to calm herself down. What did he mean? What did he mean by that?!?

She whines in the middle of an empty isle. Her legs are so lifeless that she can't even bring them up to her chest and hide her flustered face. So she sniffs, blinking the thin line of tears that has formed in her eyes.