This Is Why I'm Failing Physics

Decided to update each book everyday. Enjoy, my loves :))
———————————

Chopsticks in hand, Jennie swirls the noodle around inside the cup, before picking some up on the stick and bringing it to her mouth

She slurps away the noodles inside her stomach, humming when the spice burst into her mouth. "This is heaven."

Watching her eat from the side, Jieun decides to approach her and slowly picks up the hot cup noodle, causing the girl to whine as her food is taken away. Jieun turns the cup around and reads the date, letting out a sigh before looking down at Jennie who is now biting into her sandwich.

"This is expired." She flicks the young girl on the forehead.

Jennie takes her food back, unbothered and grumpy as she takes another bite. "You need to appreciate the little things life brings your way, Unnie. You will never understand the pain of a broke student."

Jieun can only shake her head at the youngest, walking away as she speaks. "What do you even say at time?"

"Just a few more days in and you'll get your payment, Jennie. I don't want to see you eating those. They are not good for your health." Putting down her work, Yerin approach the girl.

Jennie let's out a soft scoff as she picks up more food. "You honestly sound just like the mother I never had."

Yerin stills for a second at that, before petting the youngest in the head. She takes a seat besides her, watching the giggly girl who lets out an angry groan at how delicious the food is, even if it's very much out of date.

"Your birthday is coming." Yerin reminds, smiling at Jennie who immediately perks up at that. "Aren't you excited?"

"To be finally released from these depressing teen hormones? Yes, I fucking am." Jennie shouts with delight, the older woman clearly seeing the thrill in those big doe eyes.

She chuckles. "Gonna find yourself a little boyfriend?"

Jennie's face instantly turns bitter. "I'll rather drown myself."

"Come on, Jennie. Go kiss up some boy. When are you gonna put this pretty face to use?" Jieun shouts from her place, and Jennie is left very offended.

She turns on the chair, pouting at the older woman. "Pretty looks are not just to trap boys, you know. It's also for an aesthetic Instagram feed." She smiles brightly.

Both the millennials let out a groan at the same time when they hear that.

"Oh, come on. It's worth it. I have 9k followers."

"That's cause you're a dancer." Yerin comments.

"It's useful, alright." Jennie defends, her eyes automatically trailing outside when she senses movement there.