Top 10 Anime Betrayals

—————————

—————————

"What..?" Jennie hesitantly asks when Yeonjun continues to stare at her.

The man is so stunned that he doesn't realise the strange expression on his face. "Does he likes you?"

His straightforward question has her tensing up. Her eyes widen and she stares at him without uttering a word.

"He does, doesn't he?" Yeonjun asks again. Her quietness gives her away. "Tell me you rejected him."

She frowns and huffs out. "Of course, I did."

A sigh leaves Yeonjun at that. It all makes sense to him now. That bastard confessed and she rejected him.

Is he petty about that? Is that why he's trying to get back at her. But then, why did Jay beat him up? The only reason Yeonjun can think of is that he is jealous.

He still remembers the man glaring daggers at his arm that was around Jennie when he went to pick her up from college. Is that motherfucker that obsessed? It has been a few weeks since she rejected him, but he still continued to show up in the shop and made conversations with her.

He's clearly trying to pursue her still, and maybe thinks she will accept him one day.

"Jun." Jennie calls him, bringing him back to earth from his train of thoughts.

The man hums, before he shakes his head. "Don't worry. He's probably been showing up to steal some shit."

Jennie blinks at the way he suddenly discards the matter, when just a few minutes ago, he was getting upset. "He is quite well off." She tells him. "He is also really smart. I don't think he will do that."

Yeonjun nods. "Well, it's better if you keep away from him. He can hurt you."

Jennie frowns. Yeonjun is a good liar, but he is clearly hiding something right now. "He can't possibly just hurt anyone." She defends Jay, watching what kind of expressions will he show.

His eyebrow ticks at her words and she watch him let out a breath as he looks down at his strained arm.

And Jennie realises that instant. "Wait?"

He looks up at her as she stare at him with wide eyes. "Was he.. Did he do that to you?"

"No." The man instantly denies it.

Jennie's eyes trail down to his arm and she gaps in utter shock. No. Jay can't hurt anyone. Admittedly, he makes her uncomfortable with his random inquiries and knowledge about her life, but that doesn't mean he will beat someone to death.

A shiver crawl down her spine as his friendly smile flashes before her eyes.

That explains it. That explains a lot of things about his behaviour actually. "Then why are you suddenly telling me to stay way from him?" She questions with a blank face.