Climax Of That Idiot

Cheeks still red as a ripe strawberry because of the big man seated on his bulking bike behind her, Jennie takes tiny steps towards the bus stop

Her grip on the rice ball tightens and she slowly tilts her head back again as she gets close to the alleyway. Her lips part as her eyes falls over his broad back and she doesn't realise how she has slowed down in her way.

She blinks her doe eyes, absentmindedly staring at the way his back muscles flex as he grips the handles of his bike. He has taken off his jacket, so his tattooed arms are on full display with his half sleeves.

Is he not cold? She sways in her little feet in a daze. She is wearing three layers today but she is still shivering.

Is it even the cold that's making her shiver at this point? She is too wide eyed to notice that.

How can a man be so big? She has met many tall people in her life, but why is it that he is the only one who is so big?

She has stilled at the point. And before she realises that she is just standing there and staring, a hand so big it can easily cover the whole of her face grips her mouth and she is roughly yanked inside the alley.

It takes her a good minute to realise what just happened. Her head spins at the sudden pull, and her legs wobble and stumbles over a hard chest. She bumps her head on it and a sharp pain erupts her already spiny head.

The hand is tight around her mouth, almost angry as it pinches her skin.

Lost and alone in a dark alley with god knows who, her first instinct is to fight against the hold. But she remains small and frail from an already empty stomach and she fails to even budge the man's grip on her.

She becomes hyper aware of her situation. What is even happening to her? Is this person going to hurt her? Is he going to do something worst?

Tears sting her eyes, and she is about to start struggling against his hold again when he speaks.

"Listen to me." He breathes against her ear. And a chill crawls down her spine.

She knows this voice.

She gasps behind his grip as she is turned around by the large arm on her shoulders and her wide eyes finally meets his.

"I know you're upset." Jay grins, eyes blown wide open. "But you did not listen to my explanation and I think that is very rude."

Her pupils shake and she stands frozen in his harsh grip. She has never seen him like this before. Is this even the guy she shares her classes with?

"I'm going to let go. But you will not scream, okay?" He nods to her as if he is talking to a child.

Scared to her bone, she nods back, anything to have him let go of her from his painful grip. He smiles at the way she submits to him and slowly pulls his hand away from her mouth.