I Shot A Guy And I Liked It

A few days later, Jennie sits inside the store, staring at the two women with her face rested in her chin while they go on and on about her endless flows

"I mean, you're a pretty girl. And we all have seen those young boys checking you out whenever they come into the shop. You should go out and explore the world, baby."

Jennie makes a face. "And end up like how I was in high school? I'll rather not." She huffs, remembering the awkward and embarrassing days of young love.

She is still young, of course. But those days of love contained more stupidity and hormones. If she were to fall in love now, she thinks she might make better decisions then before.

She and Yeri were always together, attached to the hip at school and even at home. But then Yeri started to hang out with people that were the total opposite of how Jennie was, mostly senior girls and boys in the brink of their own hormonal rebellion.

Jennie tried hard to blend in for her cousin's sake, yet she failed miserably. Meanwhile Yeri also struggled in the beginning, but she ended up succeeding later on after she got together with one of the boys in the group. It took Jennie a good while to realise she was not interested in their friends group from the beginning. She didn't care about any of them, cause she was not emotionally connected to anyone.

And they weren't a group like that either. Just a bunch of pretty, rich privileged students who hung out and partied for fun.

But that doesn't mean Jennie didn't have her fair share of fun though. She did underage drinking with them one time, and puffed a cigarette after loosing a bet to them, which of course ended up in a coughing fit. She attended many parties with them too, but always made sure to keep a distance and not drink anything strange.

For Jennie, the only fun was dancing, her passion for it ran million miles. And that is the only reason she let Yeri drag her to these parties. And since she was the only girl always sober, it didn't take her a long time to notice a few things, to realise how much was actually going on in these parties.

But it all came to a stop at Yeri's boyfriend's pool party.

That night, Yeri suddenly came hugging her from the back, giggles leaving her lips as she started swaying in her feet in a slow dance. She was definitely high on something, and the more Jennie stared at her cousin, the more she started doubting that it's alcohol.

Innocent brain slowly circuiting toward panic at her cousin's vulnerability, she then had to watch Yeri's boyfriend take her away from Jennie, telling her it's all fine while he took his drunk girlfriend inside the house.

In that age, Jennie was not a pussy, but she was not daring either.

But what she did that time was definitely daring. She knew something was wrong, and if she didn't get her tipsy cousin by her side right away, something very terrible can go wrong.