How I Met Your Mother

Author's Narrative From Jungkook's Side:

Jeon Jungkook in many dictionaries, is the word perfect.

He's handsome, buff, tall and sexy. Also a bonus, he smells really nice. He also seems to know his way around the sheets very well, a player if you speaks the teenage language.

Except, he isn't.

Anymore a player, that is.

That faded out as young teen years left him. Now, he is an very active grown man with set boundaries. And he makes sure he reminds people of those boundaries very well before getting involved with them.

He is like a dark house filled with secrets. Intimidating and quiet. He is not much of a talker either. He prefers more to lean back and observe.

It makes him desirable, he has style and he has money. A dream job that pays him numbers that can only be written in a page and a heavy bike that roars the streets when he rides by.

He is perfect and he knows it.

There is something always going on in his life. It's quite the roller coaster if one's being honest.

He has aged up a lot since his student days where he was always up for taking risks, living his best life. But he still lives in the thrill of it, never a bored moment. Especially when he is surrounded by friends who match his way of living.

Now, he is not as much of an asshole as he was back in his college and university days, but he's trying to get better. Cause he realised, it won't kill to be a bit kind. A heartthrob fuckboy, though he still stands that title, he's a lot mature now.

Even with all of this, he managed to get himself tangled into something he never thought he would. In fact, he would scoff at the concept. But now it seems to be proving him wrong day by day.

The day was normal, they had to give extra hours to their clients due to the change of time by their manager. After a whole day of work, the bunch left work and walked towards the popular convenience store.

It's a big stop and one would possibly find anything they want. The only 24/7 store around the area that possibly saved many worn out workers who finish working in the middle of the night.

There are quite the colourful personalities working there. Apparently, they are the infamous fuckers of the town.

The wind was chilly at night, half of them sighing in relief when they saw their regular space empty of any others smokers. Jesus is still on their side it seems.

One would think years of working in the tattoo shop would get them used to bending their heads down for hours working on a piece. But Kim Seokjin, also known as their manager was not having a good day today.

He increased their work for two more hours, added a few dollars to their payment and is now working them like dogs.

For someone like Jungkook who lives alone, he doesn't mind it. But for someone like Jung Hoseok who has a girlfriend waiting for him at home, he really minds it.