Hey, One Question: What The Hell

Yeonjun is his own person

Yeonjun is his own person. He is the type who mostly lingers in his own head. And half the reason is because his private life is very much stressful for him to stay focused in it.

He didn't particularly grow up with a gold spoon in his mouth, but his father is a well settled businessman. So Yeonjun is quite privileged in many ways.

His father is strict, and he is a young man, so to escape the household, he has done quite a few things in his life-nothing extremely of course, and he was fortunate enough to get away with them.

But he left that part of his life behind when it got to the point where he was this close to his death. However, what is about to happened to him today will have him thinking maybe he unknowingly got himself involved into something again.

A whistle to his lips, he walks towards the shop with his hands buried deep into his jacket pocket. He usually takes a shortcut from the alleyway close to the convenience shop. And he also hides there once in a while to escape Yerin's scolding to smoke.

He is twenty two and is allowed to make his own decisions. But Yerin is the eldest and no matter how much little Jennie ship him and her, he actually does have a thing for her. She is older than him by five years, but that doesn't matters to him.

Head directed towards the ground as he whistles away, he glances up when he feels a presence near the end of the alley. He stares at the darkly clothed man standing there and just looks away.

He recognises trouble when he sees it.

And he doesn't want to get involved in anything. Besides, he's been away from this scene for quite sometime now.

The man is just lingering there and Yeonjun ignores him completely. Until he gets close enough to him and the unknown man lifts something that he has in his hand in front of Yeonjun, blocking his way.

The young man halts, looking down at the hard baseball bat held against his chest. He looks up at the man again and of course, he has a mask on, his cap covering most of his face.

Yeonjun's brow tilts and he wonders, where has he seen that jacket before?

However, the man doesn't let him think much. There is a sudden tap on his shoulder and when he tilts his head back, he feels his head whipping to the side as a bone crushing fist is thrown at his jaw.

Yeonjun doesn't remember much after that. Just that these bastards, there are four of them now, are beating the literal shit out of him. His nose is bleeding badly and he thinks his arm is broken.

If it wasn't for Hyunjin who appears out of nowhere, he would be dead by now. The four men run the moment they see Hyunjin, leaving the younger man on the ground.