Chapter 4: Arguments Unfold

Aether looked down at Dew with a look of sadness. "Papa Copia is just doing what has to be done Dew, you know that."Aether spoke harshly towards the smaller ghoul who's still being held onto by Rain. "Oh yeah because sending three of the most dangerous ghouls back from hell is really the way to get me back to the ministry." Dew said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. Aether picked Rain up and moved him off of Dew and set him off to the side. "My brother is not a monster, so don't you dare treat him like one. Omega was the reason Alpha didn't rip you in twelve different pieces and leave you to bleed out in the pit." Aether says while grabbing Dew by the collar of his shirt.

"You better watch it before you end up like Mist, Mold, and Gust. Why do you think Papa iii had to keep replacing ghouls? It's because you and Swiss's brothers were shredding them all every time they got the chance. That's why Omega left, because Alpha and Ifrit were out of control." Aether said as he pushed Dew back down on the couch. You stand back and watch as the two ghouls argue back and forth with one another as Rain stands beside you sadly, but before you can say anything Dew starts crying and darts off to the back bedroom.

"Come on Rain, we're leaving, sorry for the argument and drama Y/N" Aether says as he grabs Rains wrist and pulls him towards the door as both of them turn back human forms and leave, closing the door behind them. "What just happened?" You ask yourself in your mind as you walk to the bedroom where Dew ran to after the argument with Aether.

To Be Continued...