Chapter 5: A Long Day

You knock on the bedroom door and open it slightly, surprisingly it wasn't locked. As you walk into the room you hear sobs coming from underneath the blankets on the bed. "Dew, sweetie it's ok, come here" you say softly as Dew flys into your arms still crying. You feel him wrap his tail around you and hug you as he buried his face against your chest.

"It's ok just breathe, they left." You whisper as you run your fingers through is long caramel locks of hair. While playing with his hair you notice he had stopped crying and you notice his claws poking your back a little bit. "Who's Alpha?" You ask but then feel him freeze and hold you tighter than before, his tail tightened around your figure and clawed hands grabbed your shoulders as he looked to face your questioning gaze.

"A-Alpha is my...he's my older brother. He tried to kill me after I transitioned to a fire ghoul from water." Dew spoke softly then let go of you at the sudden sound another knock at the front door. Dew whimpered as you left the room and walked to the door. You opened the door to see a package with a letter attached to it. So you pick it up and bring it inside, upon opening it you find a book, candles, a muzzle, and some mixed berries.

Dew peeked him head around the corner and his eyes widened when he saw all the stuff laying on the table. He grabbed the letter and flipped it over, seeing a golden yellow stamp with an upside down cross embedded into it. You see the ghoul sadden upon the sight before hearing him whisper, "Swiss". He opened the letter for you and passed it back over the table towards you before grabbing the book to see what it was about.

*time skip because the book is just another spell book*

The sun was going down, depleting the time before the blood moons rising. You and Dew had ordered some take out and had just gotten done eating when you saw Dew's ears perk up. Then suddenly before you could ask what's wrong the lights go out and there's a knock on the door once more. "Do NOT open that door Y/N." the small ghoul said in a serious tone as he stood from the couch. The knocks sounded at the door again, he got up from the couch and walked towards the door. When he grabbed the doorknob the lights turned back on, then he unlocked and opened the door to reveal three tall figures.

"Dew we've looked everywhere for you, Sister Imperator isn't the slightest bit happy with you after your little stunt you pulled. Now you've gone and drug a mortal into your childish games, pathetic." said one of the voices, the voice was smooth but had a demonic twist that could send shivers down your spine. Suddenly Dew is shoved into your arms by one of the figures as they walk inside your house. "Aww Alpha look, the runt finally found a mate." the figure with glowing yellow eyes said as they got closer to both you and Dew's faces. The tallest figure walked closer, their eyes the color of fire. "Dew, it's been a while hasn't it? Did you miss your big brother?"

To Be Continued...