Chapter 38: Stay

That night at dinner everyone was completely silent. The ghouls only exchanged side eyes towards Copia and after minutes pass Swiss slams his fork down against the hardwood table, "DAMN IT!" He yells with demonic venom lacing his words.

The multi ghoul was quickly comforted by Mountain but the earth ghouls helping and soothing words did little to nothing against the rage and devastation Swiss was feeling. "No! Copia just gave away our mate! How can you just fucking sit here and be okay with it?!" Swiss cried out in anger at Mountain who teared up but stayed silent.

The rest of the ghouls stayed silent as Swiss stormed out. Mountain stood from the table and walked in the opposite direction that Swiss had. Rain whimpered and looked up to look at Dew but the fire ghoul was too busy growling at Copia who had torn apart a relationship. Phantom offered to go check on the two ghouls who had stormed off but no one responded, "I'll go check on Swiss if you check on Mountain." Rain offered to which the newest ghoul accepted the offer as to not witness Swiss's rage and hurt state if he lashed out again.

Once the water ghoul and quintessence ghoul left the room it left the ghoulettes, you, Dew, and Copia all sitting at the table. Dew let out a snarl at Copia who only sighed, the ghoulettes tried to offer Dew some tea to relax or for Cumulus to use her soothing magic to allow him to take a breather but something inside the small fire ghoul snapped and he lunged at Copia. You grab his wrist before he could use his claws and shred the newest Papa of the band.

"One more out burst like that ghoul and I'll have you locked in the chambers!" Copia exclaims. The ghoulettes leave the room to avoid the humidity rising dude to the fire ghouls fit of rage. "You ain't locking him anywhere!" You yell then slam your fist down on the table while staring daggers at the Papa. Copia scoffs and turned around to leave but suddenly Terzo ran up and grabbed Copia by the neck, "WHERE THE FUCK IS MOM?!" He asked angrily as tears streamed down his face.

"W-why do you wa-want to know?" Copia asked as it became harder to breath. "I found my ghouls, and let's just say not a single one of them are happy with you, mom, or dad!" Terzo told him as voices echoed down the hall. "What have they done to you?! It used to be me and you against their bullshit rules!" Terzo questioned sadly as Dew stepped back by your side. "I can't find one of my ghouls that I trusted you with, my poor little water ghoul after Mist was banished to the pond. What did you do with him?" The older papa asked but Copia avoided eye contact. Dew took a shaky breath before kissing you then walking over to Terzo who looked over and met his gaze.

Terzo saw the one icy blue eye of the ghoul he once loved like his son then looked over to the other eye and saw the burning orange then tears filled his own.  He turned back to Copia, "YOU CHANGED HIS ELEMENT?!" Terzo cried as Copia shoved him backwards. "I did what I had to for the ministry!" Copia yelled back. The two Papa's quickly begin arguing but you get annoyed and walk over to them both. "Enough both of you!" You tell them sternly but Terzo freezes in his tracks at the sight of your eye. "Oh Lucifer...This is going to be eventful." He said as he turned away.

"What do you mean?" You ask him but he just looks over to Dew with a knowing look. Dew's eyes widen but Rain, Swiss, Phantom, and Mountain enter the room before he could say anything. "Who are your mates? Or is it just Dew?" Terzo asks as Rain and Dew step to your sides. "You three follow me." He requested as the four of you left the room and walked down a long corridor. The sounds of footsteps echoed off the walls with each step you and the other three took. Moments later you reach a boarded up door, Terzo scoffs and pulls at the wood but Dew walks over and places a hand on the wood which caused it to burn in half and fall to the floor.

Rain went red in the face but turned away. "Seems like your water ghoul likes the heat." Terzo teased as Rain blushes harder and tucks his tail around his legs. After laughing and giving Rain a kiss you walk into the room hand in hand with him. Books, dust, paper, maps, and cobwebs covered everything in the room. Terzo flipped the lights on and everyone was immediately blinded by the bright lights.

"This is my old study, there should be a book to help describe what is happening to Y/N

"This is my old study, there should be a book to help describe what is happening to Y/N. And before you ask how I know your name, my ghouls absolutely adore you. And you've already mated with one I consider like my son, you've taken good care of him I assume." Terzo smiled as he looked at the books on the shelves. "Dew...Did we-" Rain tried to ask but Dew stopped him, "I'm not sure."

The older papa grabbed a book and walked over to you and your mates then handed you a book. Ghoul Mating and Breeding Cycles, "This should explain what's happening to you." He told you but after reading the title of the book you couldn't help but look at Rain and Dew. "So this is happening because I might be pregnant?!" You asked in a panicked tone but Terzo calmed you by handing the book to Rain before grabbing your hands gently. "Or it's because you're a fallen angel, we can't be sure yet it's still too early but if I had to guess off the top of my head I'd say they found themselves a fallen angel. The lovely ghouls have tickled your taint a few times from how your body is reacting." The papa told you with a warm smile then Dew and Rain grab hold of you and hold you between their bodies.