Chapter 26: The Papa's And Family Drama

Later that day you went to the room Papa Nihil had told you to meet him, Papa Copia, and Papa Primo in. After seeing the other two Papa's caskets Papa Nihil handed you all the stuff to revive his Second oldest son Secondo. You take the top off of the casket and are immediately hit in the face by the stench of death. You say the spell and for moments to follow nothing happened until you put your hand on the arm of Secondo. After your hand lit up the second oldest of Papa Nihil's sons sat up quickly and looked around. "Where the fuck am I?!" He says before seeing his younger brother next to him in the casket. The look on his face turns to a mixture of sadness and anger as he looked to his father. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO US!?" He yells which echos off the walls. After explaining he looked to you and lifted your hand up before kissing the back of it and thanking you.

When you moved over to Papa Terzo's body something felt off about it but you didn't know what. Easily you pull down the collar of his shirt to reveal the stitches Papa Nihil had told you about. Slowly you open the book and say the spell, when you touch the Papa Terzo's body his eyes immediately open and he looks at you. He then sits up and looks around the room before attempting to stand, wobbly for a moment but soon gains his composer.
"W-Where are my ghouls?"  He asks then receives a look from his father. The look was full of annoyance and disappointment. "Back in Hell where they belong." Papa Nihil says sternly to his youngest son who ignores him and walks out of the room. Nihil's other two sons follow after their younger brother to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble.

You hand Nihil his book back then walk back to the ghouls hallway where you're met by Rain and Aether. "Y/N, Dew's been plotting something and he won't let any of us see." Aether says as his tail flicks back and forth in annoyance with the smaller ghoul. You smile and thank him for telling you before making your way to Dew's bedroom door then knock on it. The door slowly opens on its own and you walk into the completely dark room. Once you're fully in the room the door closes behind you, making it almost impossible to see anything. You saw the amber and gray-blue eyes that you love so much looking at you from the bed. You chuckle and walk over to him only for him to stop you and pull you into a deep kiss.