Chapter 6: Confessions

"A-Alpha leave them out of this, they're not my mate." Dew says as he pushes you behind him, protecting you incase his brother tried anything. "Yeah, this one way out of his league" says the yellowed eyed ghoul again as he grabs your shoulders and pulls you away from Dew.

Before you can shove away you're pulled back towards the smallest ghoul. "Ifrit, Alpha, leave the human out of this, NOW" says the voice from behind you, you turn you head up and see another ghoul that looks like Aether. "Omega, please don't hurt them." Dew says softly as he looks up at the ghoul holding you tightly. Your eyes meet Dews but suddenly Alpha tackles him to the ground, knocking the wind out of Dew when he hits the ground. "DEW!" You yell as you escape Omega's grasp, running up and shoving Alpha off Dew. After rolling Alpha off Dew he tried to attack you, only for Omega to grab his wrist before his claws can scratch and cut you open. "You damn brat, I'll shred you!" Alpha yelled as his and both Omega and Ifrit vanished into thin air.

You cradle Dew in your arms as he whines and tries to catch his breath. "W-why did you do th-that? You could've died!" Dew asks with tears forming in his eyes, only for you to while them away. "I'm not going to just let you get beat up and hurt for no reason." You tell him as you move some hair out of his face. "Y-Y/N, my brother seemed pretty pissed so he'll probably be back after the moon." Dew told you as he hugged you tightly and wrapping his tail around you.

Soon Dew falls asleep in your arms so you carry him back to his newly claimed bedroom and lay him down in the pillow nest he made earlier. But when you go to lay him down he grabs hold of your arm, "stay...please" is all you hear before you join him in bed. As you lay down you hear little rumbles like a cat purring as he holds your arm kinda tightly and snakes his tail around your leg again. "Y/N, can I ask you something?" Dew mumbled quietly as he held your hand and looked to me your gaze. "Yeah, what's your question?" You ask weaving his fingers and yours together, fully holding hands as he asks the question.

"Y-Y/N, will you go out with me? It's completely fine if you say no I've been a headache to you since I-" as he rambles on you blush but then cut him off mid sentence with a kiss. Once he feels your lips on his he kisses back immediately and deepens the kiss. As he lets go of your hand to let his hands roam your body. You accidentally rub the spade of his tail, making him whimper and shutter against you as he pulls away.  "Tails sensitive Y/N~" he says with a smirk before kissing you again and rolling over on his back next to you.

*time skip to morning*

You wake up next to Dew who's still sleeping soundly and purring beside you. Reaching a hand out you cup his cheek and kiss him softly, "Dew, rise and shine honey." You say as he opens his eyes. He groans and buries his face in the crook of your neck as he moves closer to you. You feel his tail wrap itself around you and hear his purring get louder. "Tomorrows the moon." He says before he kisses you deeply like he did the previous night. After he kisses you, you feel something against your leg. Blushing as he looks up at you with a big smile on his face because he knows you know. He kisses you again and moves on top of you. "The moons already messing with me~" he growls out then lays on top of you, "Tomorrow is going to be so much fun if you agree to help~"

To Be Continued...