Chapter 30: Hells Bells🔞

"Rain? Are you sure?" Dew asks as he looks you in the eyes. You nod and soon both of you are making your way to the water ghouls room. Dew knocked on the door and a voice from inside the room quietly gave permission to enter. As soon as the door opened you saw Rain with his hair pinned back into a bun, wearing cute round golden  glasses, and reading a book. His bed looked really soft as Dew brought you over to it. Rain closed his book in confusion.

(Baby Rain's bedroom)

Before you could react Dew pinned Rain down against the headboard, "Rainy~ Me and Y/N need your help with something. You don't have to say yes if you don't want this." Dew purred out as he moved Rain's book. The water ghoul whimpered and asked what it was. "You see Rainy in order for Y/N to get control of their powers they need out help to keep 'em in check. So~ With that being said we wanna know if you'd like to join us on a little sex spree for the rest of the night." The fire ghoul whispered into the water ghouls ear which made his face blush bright red.

"S-Sure as long as Y/N's ok with it." Rain said before Dew grabbed the water ghouls tail and sucking on the spade of it. The water ghoul let out a loud moan and his face got even redder than before. "See      Y/N~ He's our submissive baby and will act like a needy little bitch if you play with him." Dew purred as Rain whimpered and tried to hide his face in the pillows. You move over to the water ghoul and cup his face before kissing him. Dew smiles before pulling on Rain's tail which makes the ghouls head go fuzzy.

*time skip to the spicy part*

"Dew~ S-Stop!" Rain moans out as he gets sandwiched between you and the fire ghoul. "Go on Rainy show Y/N how much of a good boy you can really be." Dew says before smacking the water ghouls ass. Rain moans and pushes his length inside your hole. Both of you moan and Dew then starts making out with you while fingering Rain who was in a pure state of bliss. "T-Tight! So tight! Y/N~" Rain moans as he leans back against Dew who sat behind him.

"Want Y/N to ride you Rainy?" Dew purrs into Rain's ear who purrs and whimpers while nodding desperately. You sit on his lap and begin bouncing which makes Rain moan loudly only for Dew to stick his forked tongue down the needy ghouls throat and make out with him as you picked up the pace riding him. After about 3 minutes you felt Rain swell inside you and become a babbling mess. When you pulled off on him you noticed tears form in his eyes as he whimpered and tried to hold you. But before you could move down to suck Rain off the fire ghoul flipped the water ghoul over with his hips in the air before slamming into him.

Rain let out a desperate moan before Dew lifted him up and held him still while you moved between the water ghouls legs and deepthroated him. Tears pricked at your eyes before you looked up to see Rain's blissed out face and Dew smiling as he held Rain's neck, choking him slightly. When you started sucking Dew pushed the poor water ghoul down further and hit his prostate dead on which made the ghoul shoot his load down your throat with a pornographic moan. "Good boy~ Now Rainy Y/N is going to make you feel super good~ Ready?" Dew tells the water ghoul who once again set against the headboard.

Soon Dew grabbed your hands and put them on Rain's temples then your hands glowed pink and Rain shook beneath you. "Y/N~ It f-feels too-too damn good! Please don't stop!" Rain moaned out as he came again and his tail swayed rapidly from side to side. "Our good boy is squeezing my cock so fucking tight! My turn~" Dew moans seductively before taking your hands and placing them on his temples. His eyes glow pink slightly before he lets out a growl and slams inside Rain who moaned and snapped out of the trance. Dew filled the ghoul seconds later after letting out a demonic growl. "See Y/N~ Rainy is a good boy when you play with him. Ok let's get cleaned up." Dew says before getting up and going into Rain's bathroom to fix a nice warm bath. Once the fire ghoul leaves the room Rain looks up at you and gets between your legs before marking your thighs and sucking on your heat. You came moments later and the water ghoul drank it all like a dehydrated person in the summer.