Chapter 16: Mysterious Kits

The next morning you slowly wake up to see Dew cuddling under your arm. You run your hand through his long caramel colored hair, slowly turns to look at you. His amber and blue eyes meet your gaze and he leans up to kiss you. "y/n...can I ask you something?" He asks sleepily and nervously. "Sure, what's on your mind?" You ask as he moves his arm over you to cuddle more. His tail thumps on the bed as he holds you. "Can-Can we have...kits together one day?" You blush as he says this.

"Kits?" You ask to make sure you heard it right, he nods his head. "Maybe one day sweetie." You tell him as you cup his smiling face. His tail is now thumping the bed rapidly as he smiles. "I gotta spoil you first~" he says as he tucks his face in the crook of your neck and gets on top of you. Before Dew can do anything else there's a knock at his door then it opens. "G-Guys...Sorry to interrupt but uh-we have a problem." Rain says shyly. Swiss runs up behind him and tries to catch his breath before he speaks. "T-There's kits...just 2 of em but damn are they quick." You see Dews ears perk up at the word kits.

Getting out of bed and walking with Swiss and Rain, you see two small ghoul kits sitting in the rafters. "Guys look!" Is all you say as they all turn to see. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING!? HOW DID THEY GET UP THERE?!" Swiss yells. Rain is wearing a confused and concerned look while Dew stares at them. The kits try hiding from Dews gaze but fail. "You two down here, Now." Dew says sternly as the kits slowly and carefully come down from the rafters.

Once the two kits are down they cling to you and Dew. The kit that clung to you had amber eyes just like Dew, long brown hair, and their little horns and tail faded into the colors of fire. You turn your head and look at Dew who has the other kit stuck to his leg. The other kit had long brown hair as well, their small horns and tail faded into more of a burned color rather than the brightness of the kit clinging to you.