Chapter 12: The Stone

Dew hesitantly sits up and looks at Mountain and Rains faces, there looks of sadness and confusion make his heart ache. He walks into the hallway with them and closes the door.  As he walks out you unpack some of your things and check your phone. You play on your phone for a few minutes before you hear the door open, there in the doorway reveals Dew. He walks over to the bed and sits down then takes your free hand in both of his and places something cold but smooth. Looking up at him after setting your phone down, you cup his face and stroke his cheek. "My little devil, what's this that you've brought me?" You ask as a smile forms on his face and he moves his hands away from you hand holding the chilled smooth object. Turning your gaze downward towards your hand you see a sunstone orb.

 "I-It's a mating stone, all ghouls have one

"I-It's a mating stone, all ghouls have one. But since you agreed to take care of me, and you've done a damn good job at it by the way, I figured you deserve it." He says as he kisses you slowly but passionately. His hands moves to grab yours and interlocks your fingers with his. You feel how shudder against you before being pulled off by a pair of long but strong arms. Opening your eyes to see Alpha holding Dew close to him with a big smile on his face. "Aww, dingus gave you a mating stone~ how bad of me to interrupt your guys's little play session." Alpha says with a laugh at the end as he sets Dew back down beside you. He smiles and winks at you and Dew then walks out. Leaving both of you confused.