Chapter 8: Friendships

You and Dew were laying on the couch shortly after the bath and getting cleaned up from previous activities earlier. "Y/N, one of my friends is supposed to show up la-" before Dew could finish his sentence there was a knock on the door once again. Dew hesitantly gets up off of you and walks to the door. A figure appears in the doorway and wraps their arms around Dew, hugging him tightly. "so your brother said you found a mate, congrats dude." You attempt to sit up but lay back down once a pain shoots through your abdomen. When you look up you see that the figure had entered the house.

"Y/N, this is Swiss, he's one of my friends." Dew said as Swiss smiled and walked over to you. "I see Dew was a bit rough with ya~" Swiss says after he kisses the back of your hand. You see Dew's tail swaying angrily behind him as he watches Swiss flirt with you and make you blush. But there is one thing that Swiss says that catches Dew's attention,"come on y/n~ I'm sure little guy won't mind sharing for a bit." Dew walks over and lays on top of you protectively as he growls at Swiss who's now smiling. "So your brother was right after all, finally found a mate didn't you Dew?" Swiss says teasingly as he grabs both you and Dew's hand and interlocks them together.

After a couple of hours, Swiss left as the sun started to go down. Dew was still laying on you with his head in the crook of your neck, being mindful of his horns so he doesn't accidentally cut you with them. "Y/N, do you wanna go lay down in your room and watch a movie or something?" Dew asks as he starts purring and looks up at you. Once he carries you to your room both of you lay down in your soft comfy bed and he picks a movie from your shelf, putting it in the movie player and snuggling back up beside you.