Chapter 19: noise complaints🔞

⚠️Reader is AFAB, strap on, Sub! Dew, mommy kink, and overstimulation⚠️

Days had passed since the three elder ghouls too the kits home and Dew was laying in bed with you in his arms. Both of you were watching a movie and just relaxing when out of nowhere in the movie a sex scene came up, catching both you and Dew off guard. After part of the scene you felt something hard against you and you feel Dew's body heat up more than it usually is. "Dew, you ok?" You ask as Dew holds you tighter against him and making himself harder.

"P-Please Y/N, it's starting to hu-hurt~" is all the small fire ghoul can whimper out before you rub against him more, making his whines get needier. Before either of you knew what was exactly happening, you were both stripped naked and Dew was whimpering as you kept kissing him deeper and rougher than you had before. "Y/N, Y-Y/N, I'm cl-close" is all he can manage before releasing onto his chest with a loud pornographic moan. You both blush brightly at the noise.

*✨time skip to the spice✨*

His tail flicked wildly as you put the strap-on on and fastened the harness on it. After you see him spreading himself open for the toy you put lube on it and slide it deep inside him, making more lewd sounds fall from his mouth as you inch by inch put the toy inside his tight hole. "M-Mommy~ please I-It feels go-good~" is all Dew can say before he lets out more moans as you bottom out the toy inside him.

"I-Ill be g-good just-just make m-me feel good~" the small ghoul moans as you start pumping in and out of him. Soon you develop a fast rhythm going in and out of him as he gets more and more needy, you can tell he's close to another release. As you thrust faster feeling your own climax approaching you thrust into a bundle of nerves that make his arms give out which causes you to push deeper into him. As you shove deeper the closer and louder he gets to his release.

With a moan of each other names you both climax at the same time. Dew was still laying on his mattress whining and panting as sweat developed on his forehead. Before either of you say or do anything Aether yells for the two of you to quiet down only for Dew to yell for him to shut up. You give Dew a stern look and rub his tail, stimulating him again.

Once more Dew was whimpering as you rubbed his tail, soon with a yelp he climaxed again making his eyes fill with tears as you overstimed him. The small ghoul started to become a blushing blabbering mess beneath you as you started rubbing his horns and moved down to play with his nipple piercings. After a little bit he laid whimpering from the pleasure and overstimulation. "T-That fel-felt great~" he slurred out as you cleaned his messy sweaty body with a wet cloth. When you were both done being cleaned the two of you fell asleep in each others arms.