Chapter 29: Zydrate Anatomy

"Dew their powers are unstable as all hell! We can't keep them here!" Copia says sternly as you begin to wake up. You notice you're back in Dew's bedroom. When you sit up the room goes silent and Copia walks out leaving you, the ghouls, and the ghoulettes. The three ghoulettes run up and hug you, thanking Lucifer that you're ok and that you protected Rain. You look around the room to see Dew looking at you with an unreadable expression. Rain was sitting in Mountain's lap and Swiss was asleep beside them. Aether was standing beside Dew with the same unreadable expression. "Dew, you can't keep dragging this process out. Both of us know that." Aether says before walking out.

Dew sighs and clenches his fist before asking to talk to you alone. Soon the room is emptied of ghouls and ghoulettes just leaving the two of you. "Y/N...we know how to help keep your powers in check but...you're not going to like the process." Dew says as he sits besides you on the bed. You tilt your head in confusion. "In order to complete the ritual thing...we need another ghoul to do it with us. It's up to you completely angel I'm not forcing you to if you don't want to." He says as he rubs the back of your hand. "No Dew I understand. I'll think about it."

A/N: whatever ghoul gets the most comments on gets to be added to the next Spice chapter😏
- Rain
- Mountain
- Swiss
- Aether

Also sorry for not updating for a while and that this chapter is short I've been busy with holiday stuff recently.