Chapter 36: Ex-Human, Now Beast🔞

*FEM! Reader*

You yelp as Dew climbs the tree, avoiding his sharp clawed grip you fell from the tree. You hit the ground with a thud and tried to steady yourself only for Rain to pounce on you, "Are you alright?!" He asks anxiously as Dew kept down from the tree and landed next to you. "Yeah R-Rainy I should be fine, just give me a few." You tell Rain who whimpers and he holds his head in his hands before a growl leaves his throat. Dew sniffs the air then begins panting slightly as he looks at your leg and arm to see blood oozing from your fresh wounds due to the fall.

Catching on to what was happening, you use your magic to move Rain and Dew away from you so your path to possible escape is one step closer. The second you start running as best you could the two ghouls stand and rush after you. "Y/N GET BACK HERE!" Dew yells as a demonic undertone laces his voice. You keep running and don't turn back but soon a building stands tall above the trees. The building has beautiful stained glass windows, warm lights shine through from the inside rooms, then the moon light covered stone bricks of the building made you realize what building it was. The building that stood before your very eyes was the Ministry.

The sound of sticks and twigs breaking and the crunching of the ground beneath your mates feet got closer and closer then a clawed hand grabbed your arm and turned you around. Your eyes met Dew's and he immediately pulled you into a deep kiss then pinned you to a tree as Rain rushed over and began licking the blood off your wounds. After a few moments pass Dew's clawed fingers rip your shirt down the middle and Rain tugs your pants and underwear down. Dew smirks as Rain moved between your legs and began lapping at your soaked core. You moaned and tugged his hair which made the water ghoul between your legs start purring and moaning.

The moaning sent vibrations to the sensitive spot he was practically nursing off of which made you moan louder than before as Dew moved closer and unhooked your bra to reveal your breasts. Rain pulled away panting and began humping your leg as he stared lustfully up at you. "Damn Y/N~ you got little Rainy almost creaming his pants and we haven't even started our game yet." Dew purred out seductively as Rain's pleasureful cries got more lust induced. The water ghoul's eyes all rolled back in his head as he let out a needy moan which makes Dew smile and strip the ghoul naked, then proceeding to do so himself. "We're on the ministry's mating grounds, a special spot where ghouls go and fuck their mates over and over again~" Dew purred into your ear while Rain began working his tongue on your pussy again.

"Rainy has wanted this so bad, you'll be his first mating partner. He's been dying to have you since we've brought him into this relationship." Dew growled out as he tugged Rain's hair and pulled his face from between your thighs and making him cry at the denial. Rain was sooner pinned to the ground by the fire ghoul, "Come on Rainy~ your mates are horny~" The fire ghoul growled at the ghoul beneath him. Dew tugged Rain's tail which earned him a scream of pleasure from Rain. You blushes at the noise as it went right to your folds and only made you wetter and more excited for what was about to happen. Dew brought you over to Rain and let you get stretched out before sinking you down onto the water ghoul's thick wet length.

Both you and Rain moan out in pleasure when you bottom him out inside you then you hear Dew's purring in your ear and something warm and wet at your other entrance. Inch by inch he pushed inside you and made you whimper at the fullness of both ghoul's being inside your holes. "S-SO FULL~" you moan as you begin bouncing on Rain's length, he groans and pants while you tighten around him. Dew marks your neck and starts thrusting inside you as you bounce which makes all three of you cry out. "Rain don't you d-AHH!~" Dew is soon cut off by a moan mid sentence by Rain who shoves the spade of his tail inside the fire ghouls warm puckered hole. "P-Powers are fading...C-CLO-CLOSE!~" Rain whimpered then you felt a flood of warmth inside you and when you looked down Rain had shifted completely back to normal. Dew growled and yelled as he pounded you and got fucked by Rain's tail at the same time.

Moans kept echoing through the mating grounds as Dew's growls of dominance faded and became cries and dirty talk before he shuddered and pumped you full of your load. You came with him at the same time as Rain filled you again and began crying for more. Dew tugged the water ghoul's tail out of him and pulled out of you. He gently pulled you off Rain and laid you on the soft grass before slamming deep inside Rain who let out broken cries and lewd requests. Dew tugged his tail and pinned him to the ground while pounding him harder and harder. "See Y/N this is what we have to do when Rainy wants more, we give him more. He likes it rough~" Dew says then smacks Rain's ass, leaving a hand print on him.

Rain came seconds later as Dew rapidly tapped his prostate then pumped a load inside him and shifted back to normal. You couldn't help but get turned on again at the sight of Rain being so fucked out and moving to cuddle you as Dew yawns and lays next to you with his head in your neck. Both ghouls begin purring loudly and tangle their tails together with your legs. "Maybe the mating ritual will actually work. I hope it does, I want this to last forever." Rain slurs out sleepily before yawning and settling for rest in your arms for the rest of the night.