Chapter 39: House of Affection

"Two days had gone by and we still don't know about why my eye is white! Terzo said I might be pregnant or that I was apparently a fallen angel!" You say quickly in a panicked tone. Rain shifts on the bed while Dew tries to calm you down. "If you were pregnant then your stomach would've been swollen and you would've been puking a shit tone." Dew said but then there was a knock on the door of your house. Rain opens the door to reveal Alpha, Omega, and Ifrit. The three enter the house, "Terzo sent us. He said you had-" Omega said until he noticed your eye which made him freeze. "We need to get you back to the Ministry now!" Alpha stated urgently.

*at the ministry*

"Why do we need to be back here? Sister is still bitchy about everything that's happened especially now that Papa Terzo's back." Dew questioned in an annoyed tone before rolling his eyes. "Because Y/N isn't pregnant! They're a...fallen angel. They would've been pregnant but their body rejected it because of the taint in however many rounds you three had which is why their eye is white." Omega explains which makes Rain hold my hand tighter. "We need to take them to Terzo." Alpha growls as he tugs me away from Dew and Rain before walking me into Terzo's office. "Alpha, why are you tugging Y/N into my office? They're supposed to be resting." The papa asks but Alpha growls at him.

"Y/N is a fallen angel. I don't think they remember anything from up there but...the story everyone told me, Omega, and Ifrit." Alpha said as Terzo began chanting in Latin. Suddenly two puffy long black wings form on my back which makes me flinch with pain as they fully connect to my back. Alpha sees this and drops my hand immediately. "Y/N you'll be ok. Also getting those pesky wings out fixed your eye." Terzo told me as the wings on my back fluttered and spread out a little bit.

Seconds go by before Dew and Rain kick in the door to Terzo's office. Ifrit and Omega follow close behind but the four stop when they see my new wings. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OUR FUCKING MATE?!" Dew exclaimed with a pissed off growl. "I fixed their eye." Terzo shrugged then went back to doing what he was doing before Alpha had drug me in here.

I move to comfort Dew but he growls at me instinctively. Rain wrapped his tail around his legs nervously before looking to me. "Y-Y/N...Dew has ptsd from when he was summoned the very first time." Rain told me before Dew began to shake and tear up while still growling and hissing. "What do you mean from the very first time he was summoned?!" Alpha asked Rain as he moved over to try and help comfort Dew but before he could Dew ran out of the room. "He didn't tell me all of it but...Terzo wasn't his first summoner. It was a fallen angel, he didn't tell me the name, but he did tell me the fallen angel was a piece of shit." Rain began explaining which made Alpha's skin boil as he began to steam.

"Alpha...honey calm down, you're going to over heat again." Omega warned as Ifrit tried to calm Alpha down. "How do I hide the wings?" I asked Terzo who looked up at me and gave me a shrug. I sighed and tugged Rain with me out of the room. "We need to find Dew before someone gets shredded." I told Rain who nodded as Swiss, Mountain, and Phantom approached us to figure out what was going on. "Since when did you get wings?" Swiss questioned me as he poked at the feathers.

The three followed me and rain down the hallway to Dew's old room, Rain explained what was happening. As we got closer to the door of Dew's old room it got hotter just like it had when Alpha got pissed off in Terzo's office. "Who's grabbing the door knob? And better question who's trying to go in first?" Mountain asked as we all turned to face Rain and Swiss. "I'm not good with comforting..." Swiss excused as he turned the handle on the door. "Sodo, little bud, I'm coming in. I know you're scared but it's just me and Rainy coming in." Swiss told the fire ghoul on the other side of the door who only growled. Swiss opened the door and another loud growl echoed from the pitch black room. "D-Dew?" Rain asked nervously before he was abruptly shoved into the room with Dew. "SWISS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Rain yelled as Swiss swung the door closed, keeping Rain held in the now void like room before silence filled the area around us.

Phantom's tail wrapped around his leg while clinging to Mountain. "Rain are you alive in there?" Swiss asked jokingly but got no response. Suddenly the sound of scratching rattled the door. Swiss opened it back up to see Dew in Rain's arms whimpering and pawing at everything he could. "Oh shit...he regressed!" Mountain says in a shocked tone. "Y/N, you and Rain are going to have to take very special care with him till he come back." Swiss tells me as Rain hold Dew in his arms. Dew reaches up slightly and starts playing with Rain's hair. "How do I hide the wings? Terzo didn't tell me that part." I asked the three to see if they knew. After a moment or two Phantom speaks up, "Channel your energy and want to put them away. I remember reading a book like this in the library one of the first nights I was here."

I channel my energy and does what he says, after a few moments pass the wings seemingly vanish into thin air. "Great. Now take Dew back to your house and spoil him till he snaps out of his cocoon. It usually takes a couple of days if not a week. It all depends on how deep he buried himself inside." Mountain told me and Rain. We both nod and take Dew back to my house through the garden area of the ministry so Rain and Dew didn't have to turn back into their human forms.