Chapter 21: Lunar Eclipse

"Y/N run, they're after you." Sister says as she pulls you into a room and locks the metal door behind the two of you. Moments later a loud slam sounds against the door only for a whimper in pain to occur seconds later. "Did Dew ever give you the mating stone?" Sister asks as growls can be heard from the hall outside the locked door. "Yes he did, why?" You ask as you pull the stone out of your pocket. Sister looks through the reinforced glass on the door to see the ghouls desperately trying to get in. "Dew can sense the stones presence in this room. We need to hide, the door won't last much longer." Sister says as she takes the stone and sets it down on a desk.

"Quickly, we must hide." She says as she pulls you into a small side room off to the side. Soon the metal door in the previous room was kicked in by Aether and Swiss. Dew quickly pushed past the two trying to find you, only to find the stone then drop to his knees. His pointed ears dropped down sadly as his mind raced with so many possibilities. The other ghouls gathered around him as he held the stone in his hands. Sister snuck out another door, beckoning you to follow her. You didn't move. You stood watching the ghoul who you loved more and more everyday slowly becoming more and more unhinged as the moon grew higher in the sky.

Dew yelled something in Latin, you can hear sadness and distress trying to find his missing mate. When he turned enough a glow from the desk lamp showed that pure black tears were running down his face and dripping onto the hard wood floor. Soon the others left, leaving Dew alone on the ground in great distress and panic. When the others leave they close the metal door to the room, looking back Sister was gone as well. Slowly you step out of the closet like room and closer to Dew. Dew's ears perk up and he locks eyes with you, his pure black void like eyes practically stare straight through you. Stepping closer he lunges at you and tugs you to the floor with him. His demonic growls only increase when you try to get up.

"Dew, it's ok it's only me." You say as you rub his back. The sound of purring fills the room as he ticks his face into your neck, then bites. You yelp at the sudden pain but he keep purring and growling as he bites you. He licks the blood that follows out of the bite and basically moans as he licks in, he practically humps your leg as more blood comes out of your neck.