Chapter 27: Ritual🔞

Dew pulled you into a deep kiss and tugged you down on top of him. Soon he had you pinned to his bed again and fully making out with you. "You're going to love what I have planned for us my fallen angel~" He purrs out into your ear as he hooks your legs over his shoulders and starts kissing you again. But he pulls away to stand up and lock the door, making sure nothing could interrupt the two of you. After hearing the door lock you turn towards the door seeing him light some red candles then vanish back into the dark side of his room once again. He comes back holding a box that had a beautiful red and black bow on it. He hands it to you and smiles before kissing you and getting back between your legs. You open the box to reveal a pentagram necklace that looks identical to the one he always wears. Your eyes light up as you lift the necklace from the box then put it on. "So, how do you like it? Now we're matching~" He says which you only smile and kiss him passionately.

*✨Spicy Time Skip✨*

He slams inside you which makes the both of you moan. Soon he starts thrusting in and out of you slowly but building up speed over time. You moan as he hits all the right spots, every time you try to cover your mouth so people nearby won't hear you he growls and holds your hands down. "Let them all know you're my fallen angel~ It's a ritual between the two of us, me making you feel so good and claiming you as my mate~" He purrs out as he thrusts more violently and sloppily inside you before he lets out a loud whine as he feels you tighten around him. Soon you orgasm and get even tighter around him which only makes him more and more needy for you. "D-Dew~" is all you can moan out before you feel him grow larger and swell inside you. "Y/N~ B-Baby can I-I please f-fill you?~" He whimpers out as his tail flicked rapidly behind him. You nod and after a few moments of him pounding into all the right places he lets out a growl like moan and you feel him empty inside you. The two of you collapse onto the bed below but that's when you notice that Sister Imperator was standing in the doorway.

Dew turns and sees her then covers you, letting out a demonic and possessive growl. "Haven't you heard of knocking?! We are busy here! The damn door was locked anyways." He says with annoyance and anger woven into his voice, "Why the fuck are you back anyways?!" Sister scoffs at the ghoul who is still deep inside you. "You should know very well why I'm back ghoul. You and your 'mate' can either explain why the past papas are alive once more or you will both be dismissed from this ministry until further notice!" She says sternly as she crosses her arms then stamps her foot on the ground. Her heels hitting the floor makes a sharp sound that echos off the wall of the hallway. Dew flips her off then kisses you, "until you learn to start knocking before entering I'm not telling you shit." He says plainly after pulling away from the kiss and rolling his hips which earns whines from you. She slams the door in anger as Dew keeps earning noises of pleasure from you as he shoves himself a little deeper then starts thrusting. "Better be ready for a long night angel~" Dew purrs into your ear after leaning down beside your ear then moves and kisses you deeper than before as his thrusts gained speed just like they had before.