Chapter 15: The Prophecy

The loudness causes you to freeze, "What prophecy?!" You ask panicked. Papa Nihil walks over to the bed and talks hold of your hands. "There was a legend passed down for centuries about a person with the gift to restore what others can not. The power of resurrection and abilities that haven't been heard of for many generations." Nihil says while still holding your hands in his. "The ability from Satan himself, you must master it and study it. So that one day you may pass it down to your children, your children's children, your children's children's children-" he carries on only for Sister to stop him.

"What Papa is trying to say is that the prophecy is being restored thanks to you." Sister says as Nihil drops your hands. "Dewdrop, thank you for finding the missing link that we needed." You hear Dew growl quietly behind you as he holds you close. "Tomorrow we can work on mastering it if you'd like, or you can get settled in and we can give you a tour of this fine ministry." Papa IV offers you. You nod and smile, soon they all walk out of the room leaving you and Dew alone together again. Dew purrs in your arms and has his tail wrapped around you as he tries to stay awake. "Y/N, I want to go back to your house. It was much peacefuller and nice." Dew says sleepily as he looks up at you. "Maybe after tomorrow we can go back to it if you want." You say to him before kissing him and falling asleep together.