Chapter 28: Body And Blood

Finally the fire ghoul pulls out of you as the sun begins to fully fill the horizon with light. Dew flops down on the bed next to you while panting and after a few moments he nudges you with his forehead before kissing you and grabbing a soft cloth to clean the both of you. After he cleans both you he scoops you up in his arms gently then wraps a clean blanket and sets you on the chair at his desk as he cleans up the bed and changes the sheets. Once the ghoul is done making the bed comfy he picks you up once again and lays you on the bed, cuddling beside you not long after. Suddenly there's a knock on the door which makes both of you jump but quickly Dew jumps up and puts on a pair of boxers then walks to the door, opening it very little. You hear Dew growl then shut and lock the door before he walks over to his closet and tosses you some clothes. Then the ghoul helps you get dressed before he kisses your forehead then your lips. "My gorgeous fallen angel~" He purrs out as his tail sways behind him from side to side. "I've tainted that sexy body of yours, such a good mate for me~" He purrs out more before kissing you deeply and more passionately than the last.

You whimper under him then he pulls away and rubs your stomach. "Such a good fallen angel, all for me~" He purrs out again. "Who was at the door?" You ask which makes him roll his eyes before responding, "It was Aether saying that he could hear the both of us in his room, which is across the hall." After he says this he kisses you deeply again while rubbing your sides and afterwards he growls and pulls away to look towards the window before getting up and opening the curtains to reveal Swiss and Mountain in the tree with smiles on their faces. "Hey little gremlin~ heard you and Y/N had the little mate ritual~ congrats." Swiss says teasingly which makes Dew's tail flick behind him. "I just came out here to get away from Sister's shit, Swiss found me." Mountain says as he lights his blunt. Suddenly Rain's scream echoed through the ministry which makes every stop what the were doing and rush to where the scream came from. You quickly made your way to the scream with the rest of the ghouls. But once you all get to the room you see Sister standing over Rain holding a bloodied knife. Rain was crying and trying to crawl over to his fellow ghouls only for Sister to launch the knife into the tiled floor right in front of the water ghouls face.

Seeing her unarmed left the ghouls a chance to attack and get Rain to the infirmary. Mountain grabbed the wounded water ghoul and ran down the hall towards the nurse station. Turning back to the fight you see Aether holding Sister in a choke hold, Dew was yelling something in Latin at the her, and Swiss was smiling wickedly with anger. Suddenly Sister collapsed to the ground limply, looking down at your hand you see it glowing a bright red. "Y/N?" Dew asks before your vision fades to black.