Chapter 22: Bloody hide & seek and new faces

Dew kept growling and whining as he looked up at you with entirely pitch black void like eyes. Then they flash back to their amber and blue, "Y/N run! I don't want to hurt you." He groans as his eyes go black once more then you get up and take off running down the hall like he told you to do. Blood runs down your neck and onto your clothes as he chases you down the barely lit hall. "The smell of blood only makes me more determined Y/N~" is all Dew says as he grabs hold of your arm and pulls you against him. "Dew stop, you're hurting me!" You beg with tears in your eyes  as his clawed fingers dig into your skin and his grip tightens on your arm. The ghoul growls and licks the blood from your neck then purrs and wraps his tail around your waist.

"Please Y/N~ the eclipse is having a strong affect on me and you've agreed to be my mate, my little helper when it comes to these things~" Dew whispers into your ear before licking more blood off of you. You wince at the pain and grab hold of his tail before unwrapping yourself and start running again. You hide in the second level of the library and use the smell of dust to cover up the smell of your blood only for your hands to begin glowing again. Then you feel the pain in your neck begin to fade as the blood disappears with the wound. Once you healed you heard someone enter the library and growl in frustration. "Y/N, I know you're hiding in here somewhere. I'll be easy on you~" a voice says that you immediately recognized to be Dew's. 

You hear Dew coming up the stairs to get to the level where you're hiding at when you hear another voice coming closer. "Ghoul, what are you doing in my library at this time of night?" The voice asks, the voice had a thick Italian accent and sounded like an elderly man. "S-Sorry Papa Primo, my mate is hiding in here because the eclipse and I'm just trying to find them." Dew says wearily and almost nervously. "Find them and escort the two of you. The last thing I need right now is for my library to get nearly destroyed again." The voice coming from the man says before footsteps sound against the creaky wooden floor and grow more distant.

"Y/N, we need to leave this place. I'll fight my urges, just please come out. I'm sorry for the bite and what happened back in the study, I couldn't fight it because I got excited by seeing you. I'll make it up to you I promise." Dew says as his voice cracks. You come out of hiding and get pulled into a hug by the fire ghoul as he wraps his tail around you again. You both leave the library and go back to his room then cuddle till the sun begins to rise, causing the moon's effects to fade from the fire ghoul and hopefully the others.