Chapter 1: Becoming A Princess

"Your Majesties,"

"His Royal Highness, Grand Prince Jungkook and Lady Lalisa Park is here,"

Jung hyun dropped the butter spoon when he's about to take his bread, his eyes immediately went to his wife whose face was solemn about the news as if she already knew about it.

He guesses it is time to announce his marriage, Jungkook was never a breakfast kind of a man, he tried many times asking for him but most of it failed. But Lisa lived for her influence on his brother, he heard from the gossip around Taejonggung that Jungkook has been eating breakfast with her since she entered the Palace.

Jung hyun faked a cough, "Let them come in,"

"My fucking god, too early to ruin my day," Queen Regent whispered underneath her breath but Jung hyun heard it well.

The staff opened the door for Jungkook and Lisa, but as the door opened wide for them to enter, Lisa was taken back and he noticed. Jungkook held her waist as their eyes found each other, and the latter watched them.

Ji Eun glared at the woman who's by the person she loves. A woman touched by another man is going to marry the perfect person as she describes him, he doesn't deserve to be fooled by a divorcée.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook got worried about her.

"I..uh," Lisa sneaked a glance to the Queen who's still glaring at her without hiding her anger, and then turned to Jungkook again. "Nothing, I missed my step," Lisa excused as she composed herself.

Jungkook removed his hand on her back before taking her hand, intertwining their fingers while walking towards the King before lowering their heads for their leaders.

"Your Majesty, The King,"

"Your Majesty, Queen Regent,"

"We're sorry for our tardiness, we've done something.. important," Jungkook alibied, containing his laughter but they managed to greet them with much respect as they lowered their heads more in a formal way.

"It's okay, go on and take a seat," Jung Hyun gave them a genuine smile while his wife was on the verge of outrage, but he cannot let her ruin Jungkook's decision.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," Jungkook moved a chair for Lisa as if it is something common for him. The King and Queen watch them shining like they never existed while Lisa gave him a smile before she took a seat while he made sure she's comfortable, after he was done, he sat beside Jung hyun.

"I guess this is it, huh?" Jung hyun broke the ice, "Are the rumors true?"

Jungkook flashes him his most satisfying smile, "I mean how dare she refuse my hand?"

"Ya~stop embarrassing me in front of their Majesties, Jungkook," Lisa whispered but enough to let them be here.

King chuckled with his teeth showing off, "I congratulate the both of you.. As your brother and King, I will support your happiness,"

"Thank you so much, Your Majesty," Lisa bowed her head in respect while Jungkook held her hand under the table.

"Thank you hyung, this meant so much to me," Jungkook said.

"I hope you're having a good time in Taejonggung, Lisaya," "Since you'll be the Princess of Taejonggung soon enough," Jung hyun said, awkwardly.

"I do am, Your Majesty," "Now I understand why the Grand Prince loves the decoration in our house, it is very minimal, it suits his taste," Lisa said.

"Pardon? What do you mean by 'our house'?"  Jung hyun asked.

"Well uhh.." Lisa swallowed dry, "The Grand Prin—"