Chapter 33: Oathed Duty

*people screaming*

"AHHHH!!!!"

*loud stumbling*

"What's that?" Lisa was about to go out of the tent but Jisoo and Dr. Sin stopped her.

"Your Majesty, please don't go out yet," Jisoo grabbed her wrist.

"What's happening?!" Lady Jeong and Lady Noh panicked.

"Let me take a look," Dr. Sin volunteered to go out and check, she left the tent and goes to where the screaming was.

And in just few second Dr. Sin came back with a grim news.

"Your Majesty!" Dr Sin and Dr. Kang barged in the lounge.

"There's been a devastating accident outside!" Dr. Sin yelled.

"What?!" Lisa was shocked.

They are all alarmed when the siren suddenly rang the whole place, people from outside are screaming. There they saw the aftermath of a close van truck collided and swept away many cars, and destroyed a large screen from the side of the medical mission.

Everyone is disoriented to where they should go. But what's more alarming is that.. there are more old people, than those who can really run faster to save their lives.

"Em.." Lisa paused due to shock,

"MEDICAL TEAM ASSEMBLE!!" She shouted for everyone medical team. All the volunteers went infront of the tent and assembled in front of her.

"Your Majesty! What are we to do?!" Dr Kang questioned her.

"Get all the first aid bag and prioritize the critical patients and place them in a ribbon we can recognize, red for critical and emergency, green for wounded, and yellow for people that doesn't need much attention, and black..."

Lisa paused, "You already know what, do you understand?!"

"Yes, Your Majesty!" All of them answered.

"Doctor Sin, tell PVH as well as the Royal Physician Organization to be here as quick as possible, bring everything they can to provide emergency, more doctors from PVH even," Doctor Sin nodded and does her work.

"Dr. Jeong," Lisa look over the trembling aristocrat on her back, "Inform Seoul National Hospital about the accident and tell them to send more help,"

"Ye..Yes, Your Majesty," Lady Jeong nodded before going back to the tent to get her phone.

"Now go, we cannot waste no time!" Lisa ordered.

Everyone curtseyed on her before dispersing to their position. Lisa went back to the tent and took the stethoscope and the first aid kit Dr. Sin left before helping the whole medical team to rescue.

"Your Majesty, you cannot do that, you have to evacuate the place immediately!" A royal security came inside the room to inform them to leave.

"No,"

Lisa firmly said, backing away from emergency is not the oath that she took before she became Queen Regent. The whole room was at awe staring at the Queen Regent who's eyes are serious and unfazed.

"Bu-But Your Majesty," Jisoo got worried, "We cannot wager your pregnancy like this!

"This is an emergency!" Lisa shouted. "I cannot leave these people suffering! This is the first mission as a Queen Regent, I must take responsibility for this!" Lisa said.