Chapter 13: Danger

It is sunshine after the long rain. The fourth morning has come in the Northern Province and finally, Jung hyun would be able to visit the mining field.

After their breakfast at 9am, he left his Queen having a tour to the garden with the wife of Mr. Lim. Now them as husbands, can finally proceed with their real agenda.

Although for three days, his life with his wife has been.. in best state. Probably more in bed, or elsewhere, thankfully the Lims provided them the most privacy they could ever get.

Just when the heat comes, everyone out, even the house owner themselves.

"I thank god that the news are true," Honorary Lim said while parking the 4x4 car they brought as soon as they arrived at the mining field.

"What news?" He asked.

"That Your Majesty and Her Majesty is in.. second bloom," Honorable Lim said, embarrassed.

Jung hyun chuckled, "I believe the house is very welcoming, and very warm and intimate that my wife got excited," "Or probably because the rain is different in the north,"

"Did the ice melted sir?" Jung hyun and Mr Lim laughed, he found the King more approachable nowadays as the days goes by. It is very refreshing from the cold and strict King everyone has been telling about to what he have seen for days living with him.

"Let's go to the field, my in laws will be here in about a few, and in few minutes my advisor will be here as well for the talks regarding what we proposed," Jung hyun said.

"I think it safer if we go to the newly dug, Sir," Mr lim nodded.

"Alright, lead the way Mr. Lim,"

They went towards the gate on the safe part of the mining field as they watch the workers from that view.

The Kingdom of Korea is rich in minerals that includes Zinc, Coal, Iron, and especially tungsten. They export 50% of the world's tungsten supply earning almost 67% of the Kingdom's economy for several millennium.

It is no wonder that Korea is one of the leading in terms of the growth of the economic progress, their formation in their organization, minister, and accounts are handled well specifically because the Monarchy listens to the needs of their people.

One of the key factor of continuity and industrial growth was the preservation of the export of the natural resources, people doesn't know much of their production but the public knew they are rich with resources, although such precious gift is not safe enough for the commoners to know, the monarchy sets boundaries only to the workers that can only be hired by the royal family.

Natural resources isn't just like any manmade goods that can built millions in one manufacturing, it is produced humbly to the needs of the companies worldwide.

"We've preserved more than 20% of the production since last year, and we have found another route on the rear part of the mine right just there, Your Majesty," Mr. Lim said before pointing his finger on their left side as they surveyed the place.

"The way to the tunnel is still not safe to mine yet, but we've seen a great amount of temperature I say that we've found another tungsten mine, though we have seen a few amethyst to harvest in the western part,"

"Right, our nation's treasure," "Although we are rich in amethyst we cannot trade this much for long, we need to preserve them so our resources wouldn't be scarce in the future," Jung hyun nodded.

"You are right, Your Majesty," Mr. Lim nodded.

Amethyst, it is a regular gemstone if people compare it to ruby, sapphire, and diamond, but it is the National gemstone of Korea for producing 70% of large amethyst production in Asia. One of the greatest amethyst park founded by the other King of Joseon Era are Jirisan National Park and Gyeongju National Park. Which is very well known for Amethyst deposits that it costs about $50 -$60 per carat of pure gemstone.