Chapter 11: Honeymoon Island

"Oh my god!"

"It's beautiful!"

Lisa held her hat that was almost swept away by the strong wind, in a few miles they will arrive at the dock. She was stunned  gawking at the beautiful island from afar, she had to take a picture!

*click* *click*

She took pictures of the island from afar then turn the camera to Jungkook who is busy driving the wheel, "Don't you dare ruin my shots Jungkookie or else you wouldn't get a chance to fuck me in the island,"

"Why would I," Jungkook scoffed, "I can even take video of us fucking, I don't careless baby, you're my wife now," before clicking his tongue, steering the wheel in peace.

"Ya! Do you want another scandal?! A serious one?!" Lisa squealed, making Jungkook laugh at her.

"Hmm.. you're giving me ideas," Jungkook teased her more.

"Yash!"

Lisa slapped his arm, earning a laugh from him. He turned the boat towards the dock slowly as they arrived nearly at the beach. She can't see the beach house yet while Jungkook tied the boat nicely on the pontile.

"You can jump out now, my love," Jungkook said, reaching for her hand as she stepped out of the boat. She brought out one of their small bags that she can bring with her as she goes along towards the coast, while Jungkook took remaining small luggages with him.

They didn't bring many things with them because their staff who came two days early to prepare the island already brought in their heavy baggage in the beach house.

"Oh wow," it's very... bare,"

Lisa's lips widened when they saw the house just slightly into the forest, it has a man made bamboo entrance with a pond on the side, the whole house is created in an intense boho industrial architecture seemingly like she's in Bali.

It is so much like Taehyung, as far as she remembers, his house in Daegu when he invited her over for his birthday party looks exactly the same.

*radio beep*

Jungkook took the radio phone on the foyer rounded table, and pressed answer.

"Your Royal Highness, please tell us if you arrived safely in the beach house," A monitoring staff asked them.

As members of the royal family, their safety is everyone's top priority. That's why they had to secure the whole island before their Highnesses arrived. They put on some radar on the borders, motion sensors that run 24/7, and even weapons in case of emergencies.

"Affirmative, Her Royal Highness, Lee Lalisa, Princess of Taejonggung, has safely arrived in the beach house at 15:04, she's currently enthralled by the interior design of the house and she'll probably needs fund to renovate Taejong after this, heard over,"

Lisa creased her brows at Jungkook who's laughing at how cute she is when she's angry. She dropped the bags on the table and went back outside to feel the beach.

"We are glad that you've arrived safely sir, Grand Prince," "Radar and motion sensor is functioning well and rounds will take place 3 times in 8 hours, food stock and other necessities is good according to your Highnesses' preferences, and we assure you.."

"No cameras are attached, and we temporarily detached some of the previously built in CCTVs as per Highness' request," "We however installed some of the motion detection and infrared cameras in the shores, though we made sure we didn't put one where your lunch is set for today,"