Chapter 32: First Mission

"Joonie not here,"

"What?"

"We can't be clingy in here, this it the Queen Regent's study room," Jisoo slapped his hand as he was about to hook his arms around her waist, acting to kiss her lips.

"She's not here tho," Namjoon however pulled her closer and kissed her neck.

"Ya~" Jisoo softly pushes him but he pulled her tight in his embrace. It hasn't been long since they started to pretend like they aren't in relationship in the eyes of the many. Even to the King and Queen Regent. Although it isn't scandalous that a Royal Advisor and the Lady in waiting of the Queen is in a relationship, they decided to keep it low key.

"You so smell good," He hoarse before pressing a kiss on her lips.

"You too, sleep with me tonight," Jisoo chuckled, tiptoeing to press more kisses on his smiling lips.

Namjoon bent over to make room for her, "Why don't we ditch them and go.."

*door opens*

"You shouldn't be forcing yourself to talk to everyone, your presence alone is an honor," Jungkook opened the door of their room with his arm supporting Lisa going out of the room.

"I am still a doctor and that is my first medical mission, I want to lead it in most efficiency," "And besides, I can only be a doctor in those time so please don't stop me from doing my duty," Lisa pouted her lips.

"But you're pregnant Lisa, I don't want you to exert yourself too much," Jungkook said worriedly.

"Aigoo, we're fine Jungkook, the baby is fine," "I am rested well for this mission," Lisa halted him and he look back at her.

Lisa fixes his tie and touches his insignia as commander and chief as well as being King. She smiled looking at him, today will be the first ever investiture he'll have being King. At the same time her first Medical Mission as Queen Regent.

They should make a good impression to the press and everyone else.

"Don't worry too much, Dr. Sin is there with me, as well as my previous team in PVH, we are all medical practitioners," "I can handle this," Lisa caressed his face.

Jungkook sighed, "Fine, just make sure you're going to rest every now and then, and I'll be there soon after the investiture is done, understand?"

Lisa giggled, "Yes babe!"

While the King and Queen are busy with their conversation, Jisoo pushed him in an instant when the door opens and those they're about to ditch came out of their chamber as a surprise. They composed themselves up when their leader came out, Lisa is wearing a beautiful dress in ombre of white and royal navy blue while Jungkook is wearing a dark naval suit.

"Hmm I smell something here," Lisa tilted her head staring at them.

"Definitely fishy," Jungkook added in her curiosity soon as they saw them.

Jisoo and Namjoon remain silence when both of their gazes pricked their skin. They don't know if it is because they've been sensing it, or the fact that they already know but pretend that they didn't.

"Welp, we have to go, Jisoonie," Lisa went beside her and flashes her a smile, "We can't let the Dowager and the aristocratic ladies wait for us, we can't make a scene.

"Of course, shall we go?" Jisoo scratched the back of her ears, as she was pulled by Lisa towards the door.

"I'm taking Jisoonie with me, I hope you don't mind, Namjoon oppa," Lisa stick out her tongue before shutting the door closed.