Chapter 31: You're Here

[BREAKING NEWS!] King Jungkook and Queen Lalisa to build freedom parks and destroy barricades around Gyeongbokgung!

[NewsEn] King Jungkook to proudly announce about the future projects and investments in the country on his upcoming reign!

[Naver News] Gyeongbokgung and their Majesties are pleased to announce about the Queen's pregnancy!

Just in: The Palace has finally confirmed the news of our Queen Lalisa's pregnancy to the heir to the throne after all the good news coming from our king! According to new royal head doctor, Doctor Sin Su Min, the previous head misdiagnosed Her Majesty with phantom pregnancy on her 6th week of pregnancy without prior assessment to confirm his claims.

It was then confirmed by Doctor Sin when Her Majesty asked for a second opinion on her previous OB, that Her Majesty, The Queen is indeed pregnant and on now her 10th week.

And thus this shall also regard that due to Her Majesty's sensitive pregnancy after her miscarriage two year ago, she will not wear the largest head piece on her appearance for their enthronement that is set for next week to avoid stress in her since the Hanbok alone ranges around almost a kilo in weight.

And on the 25th of September, we will finally be able to witness, The King be anointed and enthroned as a full fledged Sovereign of the Kingdom of Korea, and The Queen shall be enthroned as Regnant Queen; Queen Regent of Korea.

We congratulate, His Majesty, The King and Her Majesty, The Queen for the good news they brought into our nation even before their real reigning era, May the gods of heaven and earth bless our great leaders!

May King Jungkook and Queen Lalisa Live Long!

— Enthronement Day —

The time has come as the fall draws in, the whole place is flourished in Korean stamp, faces of their new King everywhere, billboards, social media, money, coins, and even their clothes.

As today is the day that Lee Jung Kook will be enthroned as King, of the Kingdom of Korea.

Many foreign dignitaries, Kings and Queens of their allied forces, Prince and Princess from different countries, and Presidents of their co-partners in business is present to witness a grand tradition of the Korean monarchy of the whole world.

People already piled up the streets as they wait for the ceremony to start. It's only about an hour till they get a glimpse of their King, he hasn't been going out of the Palace ever since the mourning of his late brother, as part of the process of his enthronement. But now that the time is ticking more and more media has already broadcasting from the outside and inside the Palace, and as pre-caution of the eventful season, the whole Seoul has been put into a signal glitch for the protection of the King and Queen's parade, align to this protection is the hundreds yet thousands of military protection on the Palace's radar.

Minutes had past and the camera has finally seen guests from different countries, high-aristocratic families from different region, and the factions of nobility, including the whole family of the Queen— who has a great cheers from the outside.

Some might have felt that the roar of the citizen is unnecessary for a noble family, but it has been a prominent family in Korea even without their noble title, thus their claims are just bounded by their envious for having the people siding them.

And as the Queen Dowager and her family, complete and dignified by their graces, a loud sound of trumpet resonated in the whole nation as the start of the national anthem.