Chapter 3: Aristocracy

A/N: Since the start of this sequel is a lot better than I expected like #1 in monarchy?! lol btch I'm shooook! here's my love for yall hihihi

[Breaking News] The Grand Prince Lee Jung Kook is to be married to Doctor Lalisa Park in Summer!

Gyeongbokgung has finally revealed that our very own, Grand Prince Lee Jungkook of Taejonggung, the Royal Admiral, is to be married to his girlfriend Lady Park Lalisa in the last week of June next year.

We all know Lady Park Lalisa is the daughter of a new member of nobility, Chairman Park Hyun Suk of PVH. But also we know that she is a victim of an awful marriage to her ex husband Jung Jaewon, but since King Sejong, The Great have proven us that being married to a commoner is not a hindrance for true love.

We have witnessed the great love of the Grand Prince to defend his girlfriend in a lie detector test a month ago and hinted us on his announcement about their recent engagement.

And thus, in the last week of June, Lady Lalisa Park will be known as the Princess of Taejonggung, and the first and only member of the royal family to have a doctorate degree and be licensed as surgeon in the whole History of Korea since its foundation.

We are here to congratulate the happy couple and may now their lives be peaceful bringing us joy to this wondrous occasion!

———

"We've received a lot of good feedback for The Grand Prince of Taejonggung's marriage to Lady Lalisa anywhere in the world," "The cyber security team has confirmed over 7 millions of tweets worldwide, it became a trending topic across the whole social media apps that some loyal fans of His Highness asked if they can send gifts for the future Princess,"

Namjoon smiles as Jung hyun and Jungkook are listening to the good response of the people for their sudden marriage.

"I'm so glad that they embrace my haste decision to marry that easy, and faster than I expected," Jungkook nodded.

"I think your interview with Jaewon helps a lot because your acting is so perfect, you even fooled the detective," Jung hyun said.

"Ya! My feelings are true!" Jungkook differed.

"But your affair is also true," Jung hyun added.

"I practiced really hard! My hand is still numb as we speak!" Jungkook said, but his two hyungs are not having it.

"Numb for another reason, I think," Namjoon said.

"Me think so too," Jung hyun added.

"Ya TMI! TMI!"

"See, I told you," They all laughed together harmoniously. It has been quite a journey for Namjoon to see them having a great time, even laughing together since 5 years ago they almost set the whole Gyeongbokgung on fire.

"Kidding aside, I want our wedding to be handled by our own money instead, I've discussed this with Lisa and we decided to have a joint account ear—

"Jungkook there is it again," Jung hyun already know what he wants to pertain, "For the last time, I wouldn't let you remove your entitlement,"

"Hyung it's just that—"

"No," Jung hyun answered him, "You can't do that, you're my first in line to the throne and god forbid I die today. Who will be handling the nation?"