Chapter 34: New Year's Eve

[Naver News] Queen Regent In Action!

It has been decades since we've seen the real power of regency in an emergency. According to royal code on the state of war; in the absence of the reigning sovereign, regent has the power of authority to lead the people! And Queen Regent Lalisa is a great example of this situation!

Yesterday, The King hosted an annual investiture in Palace while the Queen has her own project in the House of Aged People for her first medical mission, unfortunately an accident occur in the road which causes a stumped and road collision.

The royal family has investigated the cause of this havoc, but the investigators has said that it is a truck loses it's break and collided to 15 car until it crashes on the led screen on the entrance of the medical mission which made a fault in technical problems. People has different opinion however, that there's a rumor that it is planned by some higher ups.

We cannot disclose this matter as we don't know the real reason, especially when the Palace hasn't said a thing after that day.

But what do you think?

———

"We've tracked the block boxes, and the testimony of the securities who accompanied the Dowager but it only leads to one conclusion, Your Majesties,"

Jungkook, Lisa, Namjoon, General Han, Lieutenant Han, Chaeyoung, and Chairman Park who's present in the meeting to find the Dowager.

"And?" Jungkook asked the detectives they hired for it.

"It seems.. Her Highness intended to leave that day, with the two unidentified people who we believe was her abductor.. but from what we can see and the evidence has tell us.."

"Her Highnesses wanted this to happen," The detector said while the General Han is not convinced.

That woman will never leave the duty she was trained to do so, if not because of these stupid people sitting on the throne! These people did this to his daughter!

"I will be hearing this!" General Han stood up from his seat, "Are you telling me that my sweet daughter is leaving the nest without telling a good reason to fly away!"

"Please let's not cause too much attention, we cannot let people know that the dowager runaway from the Palace," Chairman Park said.

"How dare you to tell me to calm down when your daughters are sitting here with us! Alive and well, while my daughter is mistakenly abducted or lost or whatever that is!" General Han shouted.

"We're doing our best to find her, I even gave a helping hand to find your daughter with my own expense and yet you're trying to create a rumor in the Palace," "Aren't you the one who told me that this place have many ears?" Chairman Park said in calm voice.

"Are you trying to provoke me, Lord Park?!" General Han asked.

The whole meeting place became quiet as their eyes are alternately looking at Chairman Park and General Han. The tension between them are still handled well by Chairman Park to let Jungkook draw the line between them.