Chapter 9: Wedding Night

The parade of the newly wedded Grand Prince and Princess commenced as soon as the trumpet of a new member of the royal family was announced.

The carriage of the Queen Regent and The King goes first, followed by their carriage roaming around the outside of the Palace walls. It was a great day of love and devotion, the outstanding remarks of those people who witnessed them together, and showing off their first kiss after the parade, televised on the entire world.

And soon after the parade, they went back to Taejonggung to continue the celebration of their marriage with the people they are very close with.

Captain Jin of the Sea of Memories where they first met, flashes the screen of the unseen pictures of them in the ship. Apparently after the whole world knew about their marriage, the guests who took pictures of them pestered the Captain to tell how wonderful that they ended up together.

Pictures such as - eating together in the fine dining, having a stroll in cannes, sunbathing in the top deck, everyone enjoyed the pictures and messages of good luck. It is a good thing that none of those pictures are from their escape in Naples, it could have been scandalous.

Welp, they are friends with Captain Jin anyway, and people already know the truth of their.... partial story.

After the whole celebration, it is time where they depart for their one week honeymoon in Monaco.

"Sooya,"

Jisoo turned to someone speaking her nickname so carefree in the presence of the staff, there she saw Namjoon walking towards her with a small paper bag in his hands.

"Ya! Who told you, you can call me like that in here?!" Jisoo whispered- yelled, peeking at the unbothered staff next to them outside Taejonggung's ballroom.

"You're the one making it too obvious," Namjoon shook his head, and gave her the paper bag.

"What's this?" Jisoo asked, taking the paper bag.

"The Grand Prince made me buy this earlier, he said, you all need it in the airplane," Namjoon explained.

Jisoo opened the paper bag and saw multiple wireless earphones, it has nothing special attached to it, just the normal latest noise cancellation earphones and easy to use.. especially with a music on.

"What a very thoughtful man, it's gonna be a long flight going to Monaco, I'll definitely use this chance to watch my downloaded dramas," Jisoo said, opening her phone to download every episode she missed.

Namjoon who's a quick instinct, understood what Jungkook wanted to do. The door opens on the entrance of Taejonggung while white petals are thrown at them, they look expensive in suit and tie, and Lisa wears a gorgeous a white smear wedding gown she changed after the ceremony.

"Pft! Hahaha!" Namjoon laughed which made Jisoo look at him weirdly that she thought he's laughing at her romcom addiction.

"Fuck off man, romcom nowadays are good instead of those crime investigations shit, leave my genre alone,"

Namjoon laughed even more, "You'll definitely need it, I swear I'm not laughing at your choices.. I'm glad you have a diversion in the air,"

"Cause I'm pretty sure the atmosphere will be different when you get there," Namjoon held both of her hands,

"Fighting, Kim Jisoo,"

Namjoon left her confused, she had no idea what he's talking about while staring at him following the way towards the royal family.

"He is so weird, I swear to god," Jisoo shook her head.

---

"Do you know where your husband taking you, Your Highness?" Chairman Park asked Lisa as soon as they arrived at the front lawn.