Epilogue:

2 years later

[Breaking News] Happy 7th centennial founding anniversary to the Kingdom of Korea!

It's been said that in the early era of our Kingdom, the stability and continuity of the throne lies from the loyalty of the high aristocrats and its military, but from what we witnessed two years ago, the execution of three high aristocrats was a proof that the abuse of hierarchy doesn't apply to our modern royal family.

It brought us to realize that the aristocratic family doesn't hold much power if against our Golden King. As he always says,

"Monarchy progress only for the people, and the growth and stability of our country,"
- King Jungkook

Today, the royal family announces a real peace that we have all been waiting for, for seven centennial. As today, we will officially end our long years of war against our neighboring country.

Today! we welcome the Imperial family of Japan in the port of Headong for the very first time in History, and join our Golden Royal Family in our celebration for our founding anniversary in the Grand Palace of Busan!

Live Long Golden King! our great leader, King Jungkook and may Our Goddess, Queen Regent Lalisa showers her beauty throughout the whole nation!

———

Spring has come as the new brighter beginning. He arrived at his favorite Palace of all that he misses. It's been so long since he felt the breeze of the seas, and listened to the sound of a sea splashing its water on the coast.

Back then this place became his second home, but now it was just a piece of memory that reminds him of his freedom of being a Grand Prince. But those thoughts are mainly a reminisce but never regretted becoming a King.

He now believed, life has its reason why they have to go through it whether it was good or bad. They might feel low at the moment but there will be a time that as a human, we will understand why it happened.

And he believes being a King brought their nation to prosper to much extent, everyone doesn't believe in becoming. Especially for those King who's been seeking for real peace, they failed to do so.

But to him, it became possible.

"Kookie?"

Jungkook turns around to see his Queen walking gorgeously in her white-navy ombre gown, flowing beautifully as she walks towards him.

"Hello my love," Jungkook flashes her a sweet smile, as his hair blows from the warm breeze. He extended his hands as he embraced him and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Is Jae Hwan still crying?" Jungkook asked, caressing her silky hair, while the wind gently blew their hair.

"Ani," Lisa shook her head, "He's sleeping with his nanny now,"

A year old, Grand Prince Jae Hwan of Gyeonghuigung, their second son born 10 months after the failed rebellion of the High Aristocracy. He was famously known for being the blessing after a rebellion took place in the Palace, he was said to be a gift from Heaven for bringing peace to the nation, especially when they saw his handsome feature even in his first appearance as a newborn.

"Nari said she wants to hold your hand when we meet the Imperial family," Lisa embraces him as she looks up at him.

Jungkook chuckled, "Our daughter, she might look a lot like you but she loves me more,"