Chapter 10: I Will Try

"Welcome back to the Northern Province, Your Majesty the King, and Your Majesty, Queen Regent,"

Jung hyun and Ji Eun were greeted first thing in the morning as they arrived in the cold province of the north.

It has been said that these land are mostly producing gems and stone which was owned by the monarchy itself, ever since the 15th century, King Il of Baekji Kingdom discovered these mountains, they immediately made the whole place scavengers and the land of mining.

It is said to be the place of wealth but not the presence on anyone's property.. but only to the King of Korea.

"Thank you so much for your hospitality.. Father in Law," "But I will not be here for long, I will just foresee the national resources," "Tomorrow we will reside the House of Honorary Lim while waiting for my advisor, so we can get a closer look of the field," Jung hyun stated his purpose, as the Queen Regent continued to stare at Jung hyun.

"Is that so, Your Majesty?" "I agree, it will be good if you reside there for the meantime, even if I want you stay in the main mansion of the north, this house is farther away from mining feel," General Han said.

"Yes, but if you are not busy, you can accompany me in the field," Jung hyun said.

"That would be an honor, Your Majesty, Ji Young and I will be there if the rain subsided," General Han nodded, "I hope you will enjoy your stay, even if it is just for a short while,"

Jung hyun remained smiling at his father in law even if he knew it was sarcastic, he doesn't want to be involved with madness and will turn a blind eye to his sarcasm.

Like always since six years ago.

"I shall bear it in mind, General Han," Jung hyun nodded, "Your daughter and I share the same bed, so I assume we aren't in separate room,"

"Of course, I am quite aware," General Han, "And thank god my daughter is somewhat.. useful to you now, Your Majesty,"

Jung hyun stares back at his father in law, who do he think he is, to say it to his face.. that Ji Eun is just a tool for him?

"Ahh.." Jung hyun faked a smile, taking Ji Eun's hand and intertwining their fingers. "I think by the end of this tour, we will be giving what the nation's have been wanting.."

"An heir to the throne..," Jung hyun kisses her hand as he stares back at her, Ji Eun gazes in his eyes, smiling sweetly at him.

Ji Eun gave him a smile and said,
"We will, Your Majesty,"

General Han watches their affection in place, he's just hoping that it wasn't acting but a true feeling. Requited and involved. He wanted them to clear their shit and be realistic, that this world isn't about happy endings.

Nothing in this world can be described as fairytale, everyone has their downfall.

"That's great news, Your Majesties," General Han faked a smile, "You two seem better than the last I saw you.." "I hope Your Majesties' shall reconcile soon enough,"

"Of course we will.. General Han,"

— — —

Jungkook opened his eyes after a little turbulence woke him up, his hand lifted and caressed Lisa's sleeping face. He watches her lovingly as she sleeps tightly embracing his torso underneath the warm blanket.

Last night was unbelievable, they did it twice, and he enjoyed the last one so much. She was so turned on and thank god he just came to come again fast, he loved it so much when she's enjoying herself on top of him like a circus.

The night is filled with steam, he cannot be mistaken, her moan can be heard on the tip of the airplane, because if not, why would the captain play music to distract them.