Chapter 36: Royal Affair (2)

Spring has covered a dry and depressing state of winter, dressed in a formal wear just to be break in half in the terrace of the Palace as the countdown begins for a new year.

That's how she describe their love affair.

Right. That night was indeed memorable for both of them, a night to remember that their feelings are requited.

Extremely risk..

But also..

Extremely exciting..

Sneaking into their rooms, acting like in a newly wed bliss, pushing off the boundaries through the windows, and a kiss off of the balcony. Their passion was there, as their love grows more than just wanting to see each other's cuddle.

To trying out new things, a couple would do when passion brought out their intimacy inside the four sides of the bedroom, alone, and unsupervised in Europe.

They are free to do what they want, travel the continent.. creating memories of their sensual rendezvous, giving all their first to each other. Running away from their own title.

Even the plan of leaving it in Korea didn't work at all. He'll just simply sneak her into his chamber or him to her chamber.. doing god knows what.

It is cruel, but overly addictive.

It felt illegal, but they want to do it over and over again.

It's forbidden but never felt so good exploring.

He is becoming sure.. that she's the right person for him. A match for him, someone who would runaway with him, and understands him. He was obsessed by the idea of her being perfect for him.

Until a knock on his door changes everything.

"Good Morning Your Highness, are you there?"

Jungkook and Ji Eun bolted up on his bed, good thing they dressed up last night after their box play they bought two weeks ago. He immediately stood up and halted Ji Eun's newly appointed maid by her father, who came to do their chores every day.

"Wait a second!" Jungkook said while pushing Ji Eun into his closet, after taking his laundry basket out.

"Don't make a noise," Jungkook whispered before sushing her, she's giggling.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness," She whispered back smiling seductively that gets him high so much.

"Fuck, don't make me punish you," Jungkook whispered before closing the closet's door and goes to the door and open it to give the laundry.

"Your Highness," The maid curtseyed on him, Jungkook gave her the laundry basket.

"Sorry for waking you up, Your Highness," "But your brunch is set for You and Her Ladyship," The maid said.

"Thank you Ahn Ri, I'll get down after I settle down some things," Jungkook said.

"Of course," "Though I went to Her Ladyship's room and she's not there, did you know where she went?" Ahn Ri asked.

Jungkook clear out his throat, "She told me she's having a sleepover in her friend's house, she'll be here in no time,"

"Understood, Your Royal Highness," Ahn Ri said but one as observant as her knew, he is lying. She bows her head and sneakily gazed on a familiar socks her lady is using.

So that's why...

"Is there anymore?" Jungkook asked.

"Ahh," Ahn Ri gave him a sympathetic smile, "We have received a news from the Palace, this early in the morning,"