Chapter 4: Tea Party

"Grand Prince Jung kook!"

"Lady Park!"

"Congratulations on your engagement!"

"We love you Lord and Lady of the South!"

People had lined up on the bridge entrance of the Grand Palace of Busan, screaming for their names and spreading flowers all over their car as they waved for people congratulating them nonstop.

The huge roaring love of the people didn't stop until they reached the door of the Palace. People were very supportive and it blew her mind how vast their love for their Grand Prince.

"Kookie, why did they call me Lady of the South?" Lisa asked him as they walked towards the aisle of staff bowing their heads to them.

"Because technically I'm the Lord of the South after I got the name Admiral and the Grand Palace of Busan, but it is rarely used because I'm a Grand Prince above all title," Jungkook explained.

"Ahh," Lisa nodded, "make sense," she chuckled.

"Yes, but that one will stay whether we remove our royal title or not," "I'm still an Admiral nonetheless," Jungkook clicked his tongue before hopping off the car as soon as they arrived at the front entrance of the Palace.

When Lisa's about to walk out of the car, Jungkook reached out his hand for her, while his other hand supported the headroom of the car. She felt butterflies all over her stomach being treated so precious, her ex husband couldn't. "Come on my love,"

"You need to prepare for your debut to society,"

Preparing for a debut party in the Grand Palace of Busan took them longer than expected, it took them more than two months to polish everything while doing their other jobs, preparation for their wedding, as well as the underlying job in state banquet. But in this debut party, they didn't only prepare a private tea party with aristocratic ladies of the south but created a way for Jungkook to catch up with of the lords as well.

But since most of the high aristocrats of the south are working for the military and trading businesses, Lisa needs to know their faces and memorize their names like an upcoming licensure test.

And it is not easy at it looks.

"This is much harder than memorizing the nervous system," Lisa sighed, reminding herself with the list of names after she was done preparing. Memorizing the faces and names of Jaewon's few business partners are already hard to remember, they're not sing song sang she can easily remember.

Financing and Management is one thing difficult for her to understand, but choosing the right person as her lady is a lot more! She needs some that can help her with accounting and organizing. A trustworthy fellow that she can be comfortable, a down to earth person that wouldn't look down on her.

"Uhhh," Lisa groaned, "I can't believe I'm having this crisis, I wish I could just hire Jennie and all will be well,"

"Hire me for what?"

"Fuckin—JENNIE?!!" Lisa was frightened when suddenly Jennie appeared before her. She slowly composed herself while her finger was pointing at Jennie.

"What's this! What are you doing here?! How did you get in here?!" Lisa confusedly asks her.

"Well uhm..." Jennie pursed her lips as she averted Lisa's eyes, "You see Professor..."

"Oh there you are, Jen, we need to....."

Yoongi slowed down and lower his head a little seeing her talking to Lisa before as hand roamed around Jennie's waist, Lisa's mouth went agape. "Your Ladyship," he greeted her.