Chapter 30: For You

"She's saying that I'm pregnant, Your Majesty," She confessed exactly the time, her father Chairman Park, Namjoon, and Jisoo arrived. Everyone heard her clearly that she is.

"She says that I-I'm pregnant," Lisa sobbed, "I'm pregnant, Your Majesty,"

Jungkook slowly walks toward her, dumbfounded and unable to comprehend. His body moved on it's own that the last thing he knew..

He is kneeling before her.

Chairman Park, Jisoo, Namjoon, and Doctor Sin knelt much lower than him that their heads almost hit the ground. They don't know why they did but as they watch their brilliant King kneeling for their Queen.

It is only right for them, to respect her much more than what their King can give.

"The sticks says I'm pregnant, Your Majesty," "I-I'm not crazy, this is real, I'm telling the truth," Lisa said, being caressed in the face and flashing her a smile of content.

"It says I'm with child," Lisa's face drench with sweat and tears, "I-I'm with our child, Your Majesty,"

"Our baby is here all along," Jungkook embraced her, kissed her, shower her with all his love, as they both stand, his big hand on her stomach, smiling so widely at her while the other still in their head low but already standing.

"Ho-How many months has it been?" "I mean how can.." "Why did they, how come the royal physician didn't confirmed it in the first place?" Jungkook asked the doctor.

"From what Her Majesty's initial diagnosis, it definitely the time of the honeymoon, which leads us to more or less 7-9 weeks, Your Majesty,"

"At the time that Her Majesty asked the royal physician to check on her, the pulse of their Highness is probably not recognizable, and should at least take a few more steps to be sure,"

"But even if I wouldn't bring an ultrasound here, the royal baby is very much alive and well breathing, after observing the pulse rate of Her Majesty earlier," Doctor Sin said.

"Then why didn't they?" Jungkook asked.

"I am thinking of two things, Your Majesty," Doctor Sin said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"It's either they are ignorant of Her Majesty's symptoms and hurriedly diagnosed her with phanton pregnancy," "But as you probably know, they diagnosed Her with ovarian syndrome,"

Doctor Sin touched the packets of medicine, "This medicine is very harmful for pregnancy, specially in the early trimester since it strengthen hormones for those who have irregularities in the menstruation, it can cause miscarriage due to it's large content of cell protection, and if Her Majesty took this for quite sometimes and the baby miraculously survived the childbirth,"

"We don't really guarantee, if the crown prince or crown princess are to live long due to blood complications,"

"Simply to say, Your Majesty, it looks like they knew from the very start that Her Majesty is pregnant.."

"And they want to get rid of the baby,"

———

"Terrible! Really terrible!"

The assistant of the royal physician went inside the designated room of the head doctor.

"Terrible news, head doctor!" The assistant panicked.

"What happened?" The head doctor asked, while he's reviewing the paper that was given to him the other day.