Chapter 8: The Wedding

A/N: Imagine them wearing these on their royal wedding.

The morning of the summer the whole Kingdom of Korea.

People gathering in the highways, it has been a nerve wrack to see himself wearing a his traditional hanbok meant for a Grand Prince, since his brother's enthronement, but now he is wearing it for himself.

For his own wedding.

And he couldn't wait a second to see her again, the bed is cold and lonely without her. Being with her all the time wherever he goes, seeing her face first thing in the morning, and sleeping next to her after a tiring day.

But yesterday, was lonely and dull. He doesn't understand the reason why they can't sleep together before their wedding day at first.

"You look stupid, tiptoeing like an impatient kid,"

He saw the reflection of a man wearing the most iconic radiant enthronement hanbok that can only be worn by the highest and powerful man in the country.

"Your Majesty," Jungkook turn to the King and lower his head to greet him.

"You know the influence of Lisa on you is so interesting, I've never seen you messing all over the place," Jung hyun said.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"See? You don't even noticed it," Jung hyun laughed, "I heard from Namjoon hyung that you caused a mess in Taejonggung earlier because you thought you're late for the ceremony, and then you kept asking if she's awake or still in the Palace," "Why are you so nervous and impatient, you'll be with her in no time,"

Jungkook sighed, "I guess it's wedding jitter,"  "I couldn't sleep last night, I was so nervous that I will make mistake, or fvck up like she'll be there dolled up and about to be my wife.."

"Shut up!" He panicked after the pause, "Hyung, I'm gonna be a married man after this!" Jungkook covered his mouth, spouting nonsense.

Jung hyun clicked his tongue, shaking his head while trying to understand why his brother is acting a mess, "You'll be dead if you mess up, Lisa will be doing the whole stage for you,"

"Ahhhh!" He panicked, "It's taking so long! Why is the time so slow?!"

"Easy boy, she's done preparing, I heard she's with her family as of now," Jung hyun look on his watch, "And there's only 15 minutes until we show ourselves to the people,"

"Oh god, never took 15 minutes of waiting this long," Jungkook watch the clock ticks on the wall.

Jung hyung's mouth left agape, he just lost her brother's mentality for being away from his wife only for one day, "To be honest, I would be so indulge if a fortune teller would say you are Sejong's reincarnation," "They say he's like this to his wedding day to Queen So Heon,"