Chapter 7: Last Walk

She woke up light headed and groggy, she doesn't know if it because she was enthralled by her friends in the state banquet or because of...

"You're awake,"

Of this man..

She widened her eyes more to see him wearing his pants, while she was naked and feeling sore to the core. She must have enjoyed what they did last night although somehow she couldn't remember.

"You look very calm for someone who drank so much last night,"

Ji Eun sat on their bed, that she's starting to get used to sleeping with her husband. She clutched her head and asked, "What happened?"

Jung hyun chuckled sarcastically to himself, "You enjoyed the company of your friends, made the whole state banquet into a freaking club, thank god the international delegation and other royal family was handled by the Jungkook and Lisa," "And when I pulled you out of the party, you threw yourself at me, that's what happened,"

"Threw myself at you?" Ji Eun creased her brows at him. "What in the world?"

"Yeah, you asked to fuck around the corner outside the ball after I carried you out to preserve your reputation, so who am I to refuse?" Jung hyun chuckled while wearing his robe.

He went towards her and scanned her naked top, her reaction and begging last night is outstanding. He just hope someday he'll have a chance to do it again with her, consciously, not drank.

"Good thing your father knows that we had it last night, he wouldn't insult you anymore," Jung hyun pressed a sudden kiss on her lips until she backed away slowly refusing for more.

"Fuck off! Why don't you get yourself a consort to produce an heir.. so you can shut up and leave me alone," Ji Eun said.

"Why do I need another woman when I'm legible to have it every night with my wife," Jung hyun clicked his tongue and stare at her dotted chest.

"That's right, you don't need to wear anything when it's the two of us, you look so much better naked," Jung hyun smirked, Ji Eun face heated up.

She immediately covered her bruised chest with their blanket, "Stop pestering me, go off to work!"

"But I love pestering my Queen, it's interesting to annoy you.. it's so cute," Jung hyun teased her more.

"Aish! Shut up and go! I don't want to see you!" Ji Eun turn and went back to bed.

"Hmm, I miss you more Ji Eunah," Jung hyun pulled away, feeling victorious.

"I hate you, go away, I'm going back to sleep," Ji Eun said.

"I love you more, sleep tight dearest," Jung hyun chuckled before going to their joint walk in closet to let the staff fix his bath for him and clothed him there after saying to never disturb the Queen's sleep.

*knock* *knock*

Half way through his bath, soaking himself on the tub, a knock was heard on their bathroom door, he responded, "Who is it?"

"It's Namjoon, Your Majesty," Namjoon said.

"What is it, hyung?" Jung hyun asked.