What the story is about?/rules!

Hello readers! I just want to say, I have an almost full schedule with high school, so please don't be mad! I know waiting is hard because there are so many good books out there, please don't think I will ever just let go of a book like it's nothing. But, if you want me to continue, please let me know, id rather have you say something because then ill know people enjoy my stories and it will give me motivation.

This is an AU kinda, in this story, everyone is in college, yes... even Mikey. So everyone is 19 or 20 and Shinichiro is only 2 years older because he is hot asf and I don't want people to be thinking ill make a story about an old man and a young adult likeing each other. please note that I haven't read the manga, id rather sees the new season before the manga, please don't judge. So if I make mistakes, please let me know, and ill do my best to fix them, my top priority is making my readers happy!

There is no smut, sex, or anything (yet? let me know). No one dies in this story!!!!!!!!!

Kazutora and Baji never went to steal the bike, in fact, Kazutora already knew Shinichiro and they both asked him to help with the bike. They found out that Shinichiro was in fact going to get Mikey the bike anyway. And Izana and Mikey grew up together after Shinichiro adopted Izana into the family as his brother. There will be trigger warnings, ill just let you know and give you the smallest detail possible so you don't get triggered. If you have any requests, please let me know if a private conversation so I can keep track of it. Valhalla and Toman are still enemies and will have conflict later in the story, but just because Hanma is a handsome asshole, and because Teta Kisaki is just a bitch. Aka 'truck-kun' will play the hero of the story later on lmao! Takemitchi doesn't have powers because he doesn't need them, but still ended up being in toman and he can fight just a little, so he's not just a punching bag. poor baby michi.

And michi will be your cousin! And Mitsuya is on the cover because I love him! And because he looked so perfect in that pic! Please enjoy!