Chapter 20.

My pov~

You looked at each other, and for a quick minute, you assumed it was Mikey because of the dark eyes but all the lights in the house were off so it was hard to tell... but it wasn't him and it made you shake 'shit, shit, SHIT!!! I fucked up again!' 

"Who are you?!" a stern voice said as his eyes gazed down on you, your eyes started to give up on you as tears pilled up almost daring to fall "wait..." he said, it was dark so it was hard to see his face as you assumed it was hard to see your face since he crouched down, he was almost on his knees and got close to your face before speaking "are you lost little lady?~ what are you doing here?" his serious face turned soft along with his voice that was stern but went calm and smooth as the words fell off his lips "I-..." you were about to speak but you were stopped "Y/N! where are you!-..." he looked at you as you had tears in your eyes, he ran to you and hugged you as he dropped next to you "dammit! I thought something happened to you because of the rumors!" you could hear a knot in his voice telling you he was chocking back tears, you let go of the hug and tried to reasure him"I'm fine Manjiro, I just got lost, hehe" you said as you wipped tears from your eyes, Mikey smiled at you as he played with the back of your hair "so... whats going on?" the stanger said as he was still In the same position he was before "oh? what are you doing at home today? I thought you were going to be out at the bar?" Mikey said as he looked at the tall man "Well... Wakasa got hella drunk and got into a fight so I took him home before we got kicked out, I decided not to go back" The older man smiled before looking back at me "whos the pretty lady?~" my cheeks burned from his words, I've heard this many times but it's still hard to get used to it "uh.. I'm Manjiros friend... sir?" you didn't know how to greet him since you couldn't tell his age due to the darkness, he started laughing "now that makes me feel old! you know I'm about 4 years older than Mikey right?"

 he stood up and turned on a lamp that was on a nightstand and that's when you could properly see him. He had dark black hair that matched his eyes, you could tell he had some hair gell earlier today but now his hair was down and looked soft, he had a shard jawline and he reminded you a lot of Mikey "No one wants to see your face Shin" Mikey mockingly said as he quickly picked you up bridle style "your so mean Mikey!" Mikey just taunted him more with comments and they started bickering while you were still in Mikey's arms "By the way, my name is Shinchiro~ what about you my lady?~" he took a few steps towards you and you felt Mikey's body tighten as if he was getting ready to protect something that was about to be stolen "U-Umm... its y/n..." there was a long silence as Mikey and Shinichiro stared at each other after you answered "so... is she the girl everyone is talking about...?" your breathing stopped as you remember what people were saying about you. The rumors had gotten out of hand and you were getting sick of it... the atmosphere was suffocating, if it weren't for you in Mikey's arms you would have run away somewhere. Mikey saw your reaction and decided to help you out "Calm down Princess, he only heard about it because he's nosy and he tries to make conversations with any woman he can, and they are normally talk about how jealous they are of beautiful girls like you~ the only thing is he never gets out of it is the girls" you ended up laughing at what he said. The tension went away "that is not true! don't listen to him y/n!" 

"Come on, let's go sit down somewhere and talk"

You all sat down in Mikey's room, Mikey wouldn't put you down so you ended up sitting on his lap and Shinchiro got jealous about that, but knew that he had only just met you and it shouldn't matter that much. "I can tell you've heard these rumors before. you know they're not all that bad. The best one I've heard so far is your Tomans princess~ that's not a bad title~" you were relieved to hear those words, for some reason you just knew he was being honest with you. 

"Shin... do you want to tell her?..."