Chapter 7.

My pov

After Mikey got done with your bruises you started to feel very comfortable around him. You even stopped studdering around him, you didn't care that much about your mask anymore. After a while, you heard a knock at the door "hm? Oh! we left the guys back there didn't we!?" you said as you ran over to the door completely forgetting about your mask "y-y/n?!" you heard Mikey say, but you already opened the door without thinking about your exposed face. You opened the door to see everyone's worried faces turn into shock "u-um hey... i-I'm sorry I worried you back there-!" you were cut off by Takemitchi hugging you and crying "I'm fine Mitchi, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" you said trying to calm him down "y/n... I am a little upset that you didn't tell me about those guys, but I'm also happy! you're showing your face!" his words took a minute to get to you 'my face?...' you knew what he meant, you just didn't want to believe it. You slowly worked your way up to your face in a panic hoping to feel the fabric of your mask, but all you could feel was the coolness of your fingers gliding against your cheek. "I tried to warn you before you opened the door y/n..." Mikey said while holding the mask 

Y/n pov

I wanted to cry and scream and yell at them to get out but nothing came out. All of a sudden Chifuyu came up and cupped my face "...why would such a pretty lady hide such a face?" chifuyu said with a smile on her face, he then wrapped his arm around my neck to make everyone see me "what do you all think of the beauty?" he started again "well I think I should ask if you're single!~" Kazutora said walking up to me and grabbing a thick strand of my hair and placing it under his nose which made me very flustered "back off Tora! so beautiful~ why didn't you just show me before, we could have had a lot of fun~," Baji said while taking my hand a kissing my knuckles. my face started to get very heated and my mind was racing 'beauty? pretty? me?!' even Mikey started to join in and everyone started to argue. "Y/n, who do you like more!?" Chifuyu beamed "I-I..." I started, and I felt small tears building up in my eyes. Everyone started to freak out, until they saw the soft smile on my face, for the first time, I felt beautiful and happy with myself. 

my pov (because I keep saying "your/you" instead of "I/me")

"How about you all come inside, ill get snacks and dinner going!" everyone shouted with excitement since they were starving and couldn't eat being worried sick about you. You decided to make a dish you would always make in America, Tater Tot Casserole. They didn't really know what it was but they were too happy to be with you than to care about what dish is in the oven. After a while, you guys are still talking and having fun, you were sitting in the middle of the couch while Smiley and Mitsuya were on the side of you (sorry but I will only let the people that I simp for, simp for you, so Hakai and the Hentai brothers are not going to do much in here). You were all talking about culture and they were catching you up on some stuff in Toman, Mikey's real name is Manjiro Sano but he made the nickname because of his sister Emma, and he has 2 brothers, Shinichiro Sano and Izana who was adopted by Shinichiro and made him his brother. It warmed my heart to see that a known leader of a gang is so soft and childish with such a beautiful family, Shinichiro amused you because he is also a leader of a gang but can't fight, he reminded you a lot of Takemitchi. You started to ask a lot of questions about Shinchiro, and you didn't notice but Mikey was getting upset that you were giving Shinchiro so much affection when he wasn't even there "is something wrong Mikey?..." you asked as you saw Mikey was a bit upset, you looked straight into his voided eyes, then he suddenly moved and walked in front of you, he put his hands on your thighs and spread your legs apart. Everyone got pissed and wanted to kill Mikey, even Mitchi, but Mikey calmly sat in between your legs while one hand was holding under your thigh as if it wasn't a big deal "can you play with my hair for a while?" he asked calmly while looking up at you, you had to lean back so he didn't just see your breast, you didn't want him to think anything. "u-um s-sure" you tried to be calm but you had a gang leader in between your legs while his hand was literally on your thigh. You took his hair out and slowly started to run your fingers through his hair "Wow! Mikey! your hair is so soft!" you beamed as you looked down at him, he looked up at you and smiled "looks like we should do this more often y/n~" he said with a slight smirk on his face, you nodded your head happily "mhm!" was all you said before playing with his hair again, you didn't notice all the eyes staring at you, but Mikey definitely felt glares at him, and he didn't care because he had you and no one else did. Mikey looked over at Baji who was across the room, staring straight at him with an 'im ganna fucking kill you' kinda look. Mikey was amused at how he could do anything with you right now and no one else could because it was his turn. "y/n!~ your so soft and comfy, I could sleep here all day~" he said obviously teasing everyone as he placed his cheek and your thigh and slowly moved it up and down to get you flustered "M-Mikey!-" you didn't get to finish before angry came through the door "sorry I'm late, I got a first ade kit and bandages! I brought a lot of extra just in case..." he stopped as he saw the situation "y-...y/n?..." he had to look at you a second time before getting flustered and slamming the door shut and running somewhere else. Mitsuya who was right next to you ran after him "w-wait, the bag!?" he said as he ran after Souya, you stood there blankly, and Mikey was annoyed that his little fun time was ruined, but was also happy that he could do it again and again because he had you right there, and who was going to try and fight in front of a lady? That was until Baji came from behind the couch and started to climb in front of your back, once he did he was right behind you and wrapped your arms around his around your rib cage and rested his chin on your collarbone.