Chapter 16.

My pov~

You and Kazutora were driving on the bike once again, you were about used to his crazy driving but you decided to wrap your hands around him and bury your face in his back. You could feel both your heartbeats going rapid 'I can feel his abs... my face is so hot, I can't keep my pulse constant...' you thought to yourself as you could feel all around this stomach with every jolt of the bike. 

Kazutoras pov~

I can feel her touching my stomach, I have an idea of what she's thinking, her heart rate is going a little fast and she flinches with each movement of the bike. 'Maybe I should tease her~' 

"Naughty y/n~ it not nice to touch such things without permission~" her head jolted up as she looked at me, I decided to show off a little and look straight at her while driving "T-Tora! your ganna crash!" she tried to make me stop but since there were no cars around I didn't care much "Admit you like touching me~" I decided to go further to see what she would say, she just looked at me and her eyes went back to the road "there's a light! it's yellow!" but I decided to push it further "its a simple answer Princess~" her cheeks went red with anger and embarrassment; honestly, it was extremely cute, she could only see half of my face since I couldn't really face her directly, I needed some balance so we don't crash. "At least tell me the truth~ remember, we trust each other ~," I said reminding her so she could say something "alright! I admit it! That's the only reason why I didn't move around! But you're an asshole!" she said, I slammed on the breaks right before the light while still looking at her, she jerked forward and we met with intense eye contact. I found it amusing, she was as red as ever, she looked away and made a small noise indicating she was very annoyed. 

I grabbed her face with my hand and made her look at me "I like it when you're embarrassed ~ it's cute honestly~" I teased some more, she was really flustered. With a slight chuckle, I grabbed her wrists and made her wrap her arms around me once again, all she did was tightly hug me and push her face more into my neck to hide her face. Before I took off I took a pic of us and sent it to Toman's group chat, after that I hit the gas and started zooming down the street "y/n! isn't it beautiful! A bike ride under the stars? nothing can get better than this, other than the fact.... that I have you with me..." I calmly said as I looked into the mirror that was showing her reflection, she looked at the back of my head, her lips curved into a soft smile; she dug her head back into my neck and the rest of the bike ride was silent, but it was a calming silence that you couldn't break unless you wanted such a beautiful moment to end. Not too long after, I felt my phone getting multiple texts, I knew it was from the chat but ignored it, and that's when I had a brilliant idea.

After the ride~ still Toras pov~

We rode into the parking lot where everyone was getting off their bikes, I saw Baji, Chifuyu, Mikey, and the twins there. They were probably waiting to see what was going on because of the picture, I decided to act as if they weren't even there, and that's when I made my move. Y/n got off first "Princess~ come here~," I said with a closed smile as if I was innocent, she had a curious look on her face, but didn't hesitate to come over "awww~ does my little princess trust me that much?~" I teased as I wrapped my arm around her waist which made her come so close even our chests were touching, I was still on the bike, but in a standing position so I was a little shorter with my legs spread "K-Kazu!-.... Tora... there are people around... and... Mikeys over there..." she tried to say as if I actually didn't see the others, it made me chuckle seeing how cute she was "y/n~~~ didn't we make a deal~" I teased, her head shot up in disbelief "You- are you serious?! right now? I already did the deal," she asked as she tried to keep her voice down, I gave her an amused look "and?~" I bent my head down a little more for her. but she took me by surprise...

Y/ns pov~

I knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to make the rest jealous, that's when I realized I had him wrapped around my finger and not the other way around. And this was it, this was my first big step towards love, I cupped his cheeks and stood on my toes, and I placed our lips together as if it were a satisfying feeling of placing a matching puzzle piece with another. it felt so right... my first kiss. After a few seconds that felt like forever, I let go and spun around as if nothing had happened "Aren't you coming, Tora? I thought you were the one who was supposed to deliver me to Toman's meeting.~" I teased just as he did the whole way here, he stood there bathing in red blush and shock, he jolted back into reality and nodded his head. He got off the bike and smirked at me "Well played little princess~ you used my own card against me~ very bold for a cute little innocent girl~" he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, to be honest, I felt very embarrassed but I reminded myself that I have these people wrapped around me like a rubber band, why not have some fun? Kazutora and I went up the stairs, side by side, as we got up we were stopped and met with a question that I didn't know how to answer.

"So... what's going on between you two?..."