Chapter 13

My pov~

After talking a lot and sharing random stuff to get to know each other, you got to the school, it surprised you how much time has passed. "well looks like we're here... give me your phone real quick" Emma stated, you gave her your phone, you still had a good 15 minutes before class so you weren't worried about it. After typing she gave your phone back "I see you have Kazutora's number~ don't let Mikey know about that~ I gave you mine and Mikey's number since he's probably going to be heartbroken that you haven't asked for his yet. Have a good day at school y/n, if those people hurt you again... call someone from Toman, they care about you a lot. And I can see why" she said right before walking away 'so... she knows about them too' 

"I will Emma-chan, Bye! see you later at the meeting!" and with that, you walked into the school, you felt naked as people stared at you, your stomach was showing, your hair was down, and you look stunning, your mask was still on and somehow you managed to look absolutely gorges (and I'm sure you do, you're beautiful!/cute/handsome but I'm not sure why a dude would be reading a fem book, but whatever you prefer!). You were shaking, but tried to focus on getting to class, as you walked through the door, there was only half the class there and they looked at you with stars in their eyes, you sat down trying to ignore them and they almost fell out of there chairs when they saw you sit in "y/n's assigned seat" since they almost didn't recognize you "u-um... y/n?" you looked over and saw Takashi "oh! hey Takashi! do you need something?" You asked as if he wasn't blushing and having trouble calming himself down from outer space "um... I just thought I would stop by to... give you my number... since you're going to Tomans meeting tonight" 

'She is with Toman?!' everyone thought at the same time "and... in case 'they' come back" he slightly whispered, but you understood "thank you Takashi, I will let you know" you said with a smile, he almost couldn't handle himself so he nodded, smiled, and turned around to walk away. But, you stood up and tugged the back of his shirt and he turned around "um... thank you... for being there for me Takashi" you said shyly "of course, your Tomans princess, after all, ~" he patted your head and walked away, you stayed there for a minute, you couldn't even feel the eyes all over you and those words went through your mind on loop 'tomans princess... I guess... they really do care' you went back to your desk with a soft smile and a good mood written all over you, the sun danced on your skin as if the sun had given you the right to own its nature and to have it specifically to your beauty. that's when they came... you didn't even notice until you heard loud footsteps stop at the door, you looked and locked eye contact "y-you... I thought..." one of them began to say, but the bell rang and the teacher that was at his desk began to tell people to sit down, one of the girls gave you the finger and the rest gave you a dirty look, you were terrified but reminded yourself that you had Toman now, and they would protect you... 'do you really want to burden them even more?... they might get annoyed if they keep having to save you~' one of the voices in your head starting saying, you tried to ignore them, but it didn't help, that's when you thought 'they have Takemitchi, how bad can I be compared to him?' you thought, and just like that the voices vanished away, you felt proud, brave, and confident. There you were in a hot outfit with a hot body and a hot confidence that you felt even the bullies couldn't get passed, you had no problem with class, and no one bothered you.

A few hours later, still my pov~

The bell rang and you felt accomplished, throughout passing periods you got a lot of questions about how you looked so good overnight and got asked for your number, you kindly rejected all questions since the class was still a top priority, and after a little, while it was time for lunch, you decided to go out and get food at a fast food place. You thought about taking Takashi or Takemitchy and Hinata with you, but they had their own group of friends and you didn't feel like taking in conversations. Little did you know...

You were being followed...